or Connect

Posts by C.Arden

I'm just 6 weeks postpartum and I'm pretty sure that my period started again the day before yesterday. I've had bright red bleeding and my typlical excruciating lower back ache. We are ebf and it's been going great. How common is it for a period to return so soon? Previously, my period didn't return for several months. Will this affect my supply? I've haven't had that "full" feeling for the past two days. Thanks!
I'm guessing that I have mastitis, but I thought I'd post here and see what everyone has to say. I've been feeling pain in my right breast for about 3 days now. There are no hot spots or lumps; the pain is everywhere, but more intense on the right side. My nipple also hurts. I started feeling flu symptoms yesterday and I feel even worse today. I have a fever of 99.4, achiness, headaches and a sore throat. I've also been experiencing very painful letdown on both...
DH just got some deeply discounted Six Flags tickets and I was just wondering if there is anything that would be safe for me to ride. I'm obviously not talking about any of the adult rides; DH would be taking DS on all that fun stuff and I would be taking DD (who just turned 3) around. I know there are some shows/water attractions etc that we could check out, but are any of the kids rides gentle enough for me at 38 weeks? I just want to know what to expect so we can...
I'm looking for a place to order goldenseal powder, a good sitz bath mix, afterease and milk production supplements. Where can I find a place that has these and a wide variety of postpartum and newborn herbs etc? Thanks!
I just received all my birth supplies but I'm think I might be missing an item or two. I can't find the papers she gave me with the list or my invoices and it's really bothering me. I obviously wouldn't call her on a Sunday evening for something like this, but it's really bugging me and if anyone could pm me with the list I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
I just ordered all my birth supplies but I'm think I might be missing an item or two. I can't find the papers she gave me with the list or my invoices and it's really bothering me. I obviously wouldn't call her on a Sunday evening for something like this, but it's really bugging me and if anyone could pm me with the list I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
Thanks so much! That is just what I was looking for
I just got a blu-ray copy of Enchanted from Disney Movie Rewards. You just go to the site (I can't remember what it is) and sign up.
We've picked a Welsh name for this little girl that I'm sure no one will know how to pronounce. I'm absolutely certain that I want to use this name and I'd like to include something on the birth announcement about the pronunciation. I was thinking of doing it like a dictionary entry and breaking it down by syllable but I have no idea how to do that authentically. I'd include the origin and meaning. If anyone can tell me where to find out how to do this I'd really...
I'm having terrible back pain and my midwife suggested trying a support belt. I've looked at several online but I'm having a hard time finding reviews. Tell me about any you've tried, pros and cons. If body type makes a difference I'm 5'9 and about 130 pre pregnancy and I haven't really gained much besides the belly. Thanks so much!