or Connect

Posts by applezz

Hi LionTigerBear, I am not a Dr. but I just wanted to ask, if you had been tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis? A friend of mine has that, and her symptoms were very similar. I am very new to the whole eating for optimal health and healing, and I am a HUGE supporter of eating to stop inflamation. Soundsl ike you have some kind in you rjoints. I dont remember where I read it, but I read that the SC diet is not the best one for arthritis. Perhaps try the HR one? ...
Hello all Ok I have a bad memory, but someone posted about breakfast.... The almond bread is good ( but keep it in the fridge, or it will go bad in a few days (learned that this week!) I have an egg about 2 mornings a week, sometimes I scramble it, or make an omlet. My current breakfast of choice is yogurt with 1/4 cup of freshly ground flaxseed in it. If you stir it in and leave it sit for a few minutes it thickens up, and is almost like a fruity oatmeal. I really...
Helloo, WHome, I just jumped in, because I didnt have the book yet, and I have limited time to get things improved b4 I go back to the Dr. who is going to prescribe medicines I do not want to take. (Nothing against modern meds, but am only 38 I do not want to start some kind of life time thing when stepping up with my food, may get things on the right track). Pain is about the same as yesterday, But over all i think I didnt feel it at all for periods today. As in...
Aww thanks for the welcome. I have to say my discomfort has diminished in the past few days, I am so encouraged. Plus I made the most HEAVENLY dessert tonight.... It is what we in the UK call Apple and Blackberry Crumble. (I am British, but live in USA) It is similar to a cobbler, but nicer!! LOL IMO! Single serving.... 1 apple Hand full of blackberries 1/4 cup almond flour 1tsp butter honey cut apple into chunks and put it in a small oven safe dish...
hello, I too am on day 3 of the SC diet. I have yet to be officially diagnosed, but I have a persistent pain (feels just like ovulation pain) in my appendix area. I had a colonoscopy and pill cam study that showed erosions in the small bowel. Dr has yet to name why they are there, i just want them GONE, and dont want to be on lifetime drugs to do it. So I have pro actively started the SC Diet. I am not taking any supplements yet, but have been advised that omega...