or Connect

Posts by AprilM

Hi Ericeira,   First, thank you so much for joining mothering just to reply to this thread and share your experience. It's always comforting to know there are others out there who are feeling similar to you. I know when we got our diagnosis, I was devastated. It felt like my world was crumbling, and my pregnancy has been full of worry. So I am here where you are now. You are further along than I, as I am only 25 weeks.   Just to share a few things from some other moms I...
This happened to me twice! Once was a vent about my DH, who is now my husband, it accidentally got sent TO HIM. Almost broke up over this. And the second time was a really long vent about a bunch of coworkers and my boss to a friend that accidentally got sent around to everyone in the company, including those mentioned in the email.   Turns out the IT guy at my company was sabatoging me by intercepting my emails (because I used the company email program to write...
Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I am a little more cooled off about it today than I was last night when I posted this. I am still contemplating whether or not I should even respond to her.
Oh Vermillion... My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry for your loss of your precious daughter at 17 weeks. Sometimes I wonder how people get through some of the things life throws at us. Life can be so wonderful and beautiful at times, and yet so heartwrenching and soul crushing at others. Thank you for sharing your story.
Thanks Mamaboss for your testimony. I am so sorry you had to go through that. How devastating. Just devestating. May God bless you and your family. Thank you again for your encouragement.
Gosh, I can't believe I am even typing this, but I have to release this confused state of mind I am in or I am going to go crazy. In a nutshell, here is our situation: I am 5 months pregnant, and at our 20 week anatomy scan, the doctor found a mass of tissue (either a CCAM/or a pulmonary sequestration) on our baby's lung. Prognosis ranges anywhere from worst case scenario, baby not making it to term, to best case scenario, it regresses and corrects itself before...
Sorry to change the topic a bit, but where in the world do you find a holistic ped? (Sorry if this double posts)
Sorry to change the topic a bit, but where in the world do you find a holistic ped?
We let 3 yo DS play with DH's iPhone all the time when we are out to eat. It's literally the only thing that saves us from having a wild monkey jumping around disturbing the peace. I don't feel ashamed about it at all. DS does not like to go to restaurants and has a very hard time sitting still when it comes to something he really doesn't like to do. He is SO active, and sitting at a restaurant nice and quiet just doesn't jive with his explorative sense of adventure....
Hi! Can I ask where you got this done? I have been looking for a doctor that does this in the Pittsburgh area but don't know where to look.