or Connect

Posts by 13pumpkins

I think everyone and every pregnancy (even for the same mother) are different.   With DD1, I had tons of BH during the early 3rd trimester and then they stopped week 31 and never came back until labor.  With DD2, I had a crazy amount during the second trimester and then nothing until it was time for baby.  With these three, I have experienced a small amount and NONE in the 3rd trimester.  I would have thought I would get them at this point (31 weeks and 3 days) but...
I hear ya on blowing up.  With the heat and the size I am, my temper has a very short fuse.
I am not sure what the protocols will be since our delivery is supposed to be a c-section (I'm *really* bummed about this).  With DD1, she was handed to me right after delivery but we both needed oxygen and so she was whisked away quickly--everything was a bit of a blurry mixture of emotions and lightheadedness.  She never left our site but was returned with eye antibiotics hep B vaccine, etc.  I was never happy about the hep B vaccine.  When DD2 was born, she spent an...
  At first, it felt like a rave party and really wild that I could feel them SO early.  Then, they moved into a region I could not feel but once they were big enough and high enough, it was pretty distinct.  Sometimes, it is as easy as two are kicking at one time and it just is impossible for it to be the movements of one baby...for example if Baby A head butting my lower left bit of my cervix and then Baby B is kicking on the right side (side note:  the weeks she played...
Yes.  DD1 was wiggly and always dancing.  She came out very much the same.  DD2 was more into very planned movements and instead of kick! kick! kick! she'd deliver a very strong kick.  This is her personality to a T.
DD1 and DD2 would roll and move a lot.  They stayed head down since early in the second trimester but would roll about as if on a pivot.  Legs, back, and butt making appearances everywhere. These three girls stick to where they are since their "play yard" is smaller.  A and B are head down and pretty much change where they kick and punch, but only very slightly.  C goes from transverse under my ribs (not so much any more as they are all getting even more stuck) to...
WindyCityMom, ascher21 Thankfully, I have enough stash of newborn prefolds to prefold ONE baby, though that is one 8 lb baby LOL!  I did order before posting another few dozen and then also some preemie prefolds from GMD.  The hardest thing for me is picking the cover as I am a wool person as well.   WindyCity Mom Why are you not using your wool over your fitteds?  I LOVE wool + fitteds.     Monkey Keeper Don't worry, you'll get it everything together soon...
Thank you everyone for the well wishes and warm welcomes! I am really happy to have finally found the due date club!  This thread is moving fast so I am terribly behind for individual response...one mama asked if I was still working, and yes.  It helps being up and around, though I physically I have slow moments.     Me! Me! Me!  We have names and that's about it.  For DD1 and DD2, I had the nursery set up by now and I am already sorta slack.  I am a bit nervous as we...
Hi Mamas, I am a bit late to the party.  I actually am not sure HOW I missed the September due date group!  I hope you do not mind me jumping in.   Everyone sounds like they are doing great and a huge thumbs up to the summer time mamas.  Our first pregnancy only ventured one month into summer and our second went into fall so the summer was manageable.  We're getting by with babies (excellently!) due in the thick/end of summer and so it is wonderful to see everyone...
May I be added?   We're due with triplet girls Sept 28.  :)