or Connect

Posts by 13pumpkins

Just approach her mom to mom and ask her if there are any questions she has and that you would be happy to help. You can slip in the breastfeeding casually, but I would approach her from a mom to mom student angle. I did this with a classmate of mine and she was unable to breastfeed past 5 weeks, but at least she did, at least she asked questions, and at least she learned enough to do so with future children. I like leaving the open door policy regardless of method of...
I am *very* I'll nurse wherever, whenever, however but on this one I think that the friend has a right to make his request. It is HIS wedding and obviously he is uncomfortable. Personally, I think it is stupid and that HE should say "can she cover up because I AM uncomfortable" instead of passing the buck onto his guests. As inane as his views are, he still is the host. Likewise, your family has the right to decline his invitation as your DH pointed out. It is still...
I love that you linked this. We get this (it seems nobody else does outside our field) and I was thrilled when I pulled it out of the mailbox!
Well, the author is pretty clueless. The one below the panting "medival corset" is a link to a full gown and corset. What the author does not seem to understand is that rennisance corsets are far different than victorian corsets. They are not supposed to make that hourglass shape nor used to give a plus sized gal a smaller waist. They are supposed to give that tubular shapeless shape.
Thanks everyone! I think I will get a pair of the flex for use at home as we are always barefoot unless going around town/park/etc. and the softer soles for daycare as she is indoors or only out on their play ground which has all the mulch/"softer" surfaces. I appreciate everyone's input :
I noticed that there are two types of flexible, soft soled shoes on the Robeez and Pedipeds websites. My daughter, 15 mo, can go either way but I am not sure which to get her. Currently, she wears the soft leather soled shoes for either product. She goes barefoot around home. For daycare, it is required that she wears shoes as they go outside 1-2 times a day and so she wears her shoes all day for the most part. Lately, I noticed that she is running more than toddling...
DD used to call it nee nee but now she calls it na nee.
I am nursing a 14 mo old and this past weekend everything was shaken up. First, I became sick. I was not able to eat much. Shortly after, she became sick. While she was sick, she decreased her nursing significantly (as with all her other intake). On top of that, I was expecting my period. So basically, the perfect storm for low milk supply. When I pumped today, I ought have gotten 4-6 oz and I pumped about 0.5 oz. I do not feel as full and DD seems a bit...
Good point. It is strange that I had not thought of this considering I am all paranoid about what I put on my pet's collars. They get an email and cell phone number. I suspect that will be the policy with DD. Our last name is difficult to spell and say so I can skip putting her first name on there too
Our daycare rules include mandatory shoes past the infant room. While, DD only wears shoes if she is going to walk somewhere public or splintery (like our deck), I bought her a pair of the robeez Target knock-offs. I was surprised how well they have held up for $12 and I am glad that if she has to wear shoes that she is wearing soft soled shoes. I figured the trade up for her getting to play outside--something she loves is worth it. Heh, besides, I won the cloth diaper...