or Connect

Posts by MeAndVee

I have IGT too and this is my second LO as well, only mine is a boy.   I am on all sorts of herbs and just started taking Domperidone 90mg/day.  Have you tried goat's rue?  Also shatavari and chastetree berry are supposed to stimulate mammary development.  And dont forget herbs to help with milk ejection.  DS2 doesnt like to work so hard to get his food and thinks the milk should just fall in his mouth.  Might want to consider treating yourself to a batch of lactation...
I've started eating coconut oil.  Its gross even when mixed with coco and almond butter.  Anyway, my weight has stabalized since then.  I haven't gained anything in nearly 10w.  I eat a small muffin cup size once a day.  Really supposed to eat 3 to reap the full benifits but its hard enough getting down the one!
I had a miscarriage.  When we finally got pregnant again I called my doctor as soon as they opened that monday.  I couldnt wait.  Been trying so hard for so long with so many tests trying to figure out why.  I had my HCG levels checked as well as progesterone which was my problem for not concieving.  Had an ultrasound at 7 weeks to see the heartbeat.  After that it was the standard care.  Baby is doing wonderfully and almost to finish line!
I don't do hair.  If I ever have a girl she is out of luck.  Most Indian girls I see around here have short cuts so I guess lots of Indian mommas also dont do hair.    DS started school today.  Bored.  After 5 years of doing everything together I feel lost and out of sorts.  Counting the days until new LO arrives and I'll have some company again!  LO is very quiet and still today.  Probably wondering where the loud noise went.    Only 3 more hours left.  I cant wait...
Just got home.  The appointment went so much better then I would of thought.  He didnt see any reason why I couldnt labor being that DS1 was breech {vs some other reason}.  Also he doesnt find baby to be unusually large when he meassured fundal height and felt my tummy.  He doesnt even think I really need an ultrasound either but if something comes up that he would order one at that time.  OHH and baby is head down too!  Fingers crossed he stays put!  I'm still hesitant...
Wissa...The unknowns are the worst part of it.  I keep thinking "ugh, just go on and do the section, it'll be so easy!"  Then I remember how terrifying the whole experience was and how I felt like I missed out on something very important.  I want to do this, I do, but the unknown is hard.   Pokey...Tomorrow I will get on to looking for a doula.  Also looking for a chiropractor!  I'm a good size.  Wide hips and all.  I really do wonder how big is my limit to birth. ...
Wissa...DS1 was a good size at 8 lbs 10 oz and breech.  I'll have the ultrasound at I believe 32w is what she suggested.  I really am starting to comes to terms with this though.  I'll be happy if I can just have the chance to labor, to try.  Just so scared to have surgery.  In the end I just want for baby and I to be healthy and in one piece!    HandnHand...What did you do when you went into labor, thats my only concern?  I have been reading over at...
I had an ultrasound at 19w and he was average sized then.  I changed OBs but same practice.  We'll see how it goes.  He has double the years experince.  Don't know if that will make any difference though.  Hoping he has seen more, been there done that.  Did locate two VBAC friendly doctors, one is almost two hours away and the other is just over an hour.   Fingers crossed things are going to be better!
I'll look into it.  Hopefully she is still taking patients!  Thanx
Would really  like a VBAC.  I am 29w today.  Running low on time.  Keep hitting brick walls in my search.  I live in Matthews NC.  I'd prefer a Midwife but willing to also see an OB.  Help!