or Connect

Posts by trinity6232000

You might want to try this website http://www.hrsa.gov You can do a search of your area to find a health center that can treat you regardless of your ablity to pay.
My 9 year old dd used to daily freak out about different issues. For her it was her chemical makeup, and partly due to things we couldn't control in our lives. She's also a gifted child. I know right now is hard, age 6, but as long as you keep having the same reaction to the freak outs, it can calm with time. Sometimes when I can see in my dd's eyes that she is thinking too hard and about to blow, I almost have a script that I keep to. I think it helps her to have...
YAY! I couldn't be more happy for you and your family!! Way to go Mama!
I'd contact Amazon directly, by phone. My friend had packages delivered last week from Amazon. They left them on the porch, and her neighbors dog ripped them to shreds. She called Amazon, and they sent a new order ASAP.
Today my brother sent me this quote. Mary Pickford "When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind, and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power".
I have some experience with several dating sites. Dating is a numbers game. So in order to meet anybody of substance, you will have to say hello to hundreds that are lame. The majority of men who want to talk, yeah they will shoot straight to the sexy talk, but I've had some really great talks with men online that never go into talking about sex. It's just that the latter doesn't happen all that often, but it does happen. There isn't any way to escape it, and...
When my dd(9yo now) was in preschool they were talking about what their parents do for a living. My dd stood up proud as could be (as told to me by the teacher) and said "I don't have a Dad, I have a Mama who goes to school, and a Pappy who is real tired (retired)". My dd also has ties to her dad's side, good solid relationship with her grandparents, and with her dad's siblings. I never had a problem with dd saying she didn't have a dad, because it's the reality of...
There with you in spirit Avani. Were all pulling for you!
Quote: Originally Posted by meemee i seriously have always felt 'stability' is a state of mind. not what you do. our children need more 'stability' of emotion than any other thing. that sense of adventure. a lot depends on your personality and your dds too. what your dds want is a happy and joyous mommy. nothing else. everythign else is minimal. I have to agree with meemee. Stability is also our children knowing they have us to count...
I'm so sorry this didn't work out for you. Although, if you deal with craigslist often, you'll find flakes of all sizes, not just buyers but sellers. Last month I sold 99% of what I owned, packed two bags, and moved from PA to AZ. I sold or gave away everything using craigslist. I had two sales fail and they held the item with a deposit. In the end I had to give the items away for free cause it was just too late to relist them. So while it sucks for you,...