or Connect

Posts by SimpleJoys

deleted for content
deleted for content
deleted for content
deleted for content
Since he is not making anything that would change the amount of child support, he does not report it nor does he have to report gains in income here in this state.Here CPs are encouraged to file for more CS every three years if they think the NCP has gotten a huge raise or other outside income. There is the chance that she wouldn't believe him and still take him to court. It will be a shock to her, I think, to see that his net income hasn't changed but has actually...
I met Dh on relationships.com. It's a Christian web site. I had tried other sites and met other people but quite a few of them turned out to be jerks. Or unable to commit. Three of them when I broke up with them, turned out to be stalkers, banging on my door in the middle of the night, posting crap on the internet about me, going to my church to try and see me there, talking to my kids to get them to persuade me to change my mind, yucky stuff like that. Luckily they...
Deleted for content
Maybe I misread it but I thought the step mom came to the op with evidence. She already knows her husband is running around. I would stay out of it. If your dad comes to you tell him what you think about his actions but don't go to him to give him a piece of your mind unsolicited. If your stepmom needs a shoulder to cry on, go ahead and let her but keep some distance. If you keep a certain distance from their problems they may be able to work things out. If you are in...
deleted for pr
It sounds to me that you are already doing enough. I would be worried that she would get turned off. My little girl did not read properly until 3rd grade. Until that time she was one of the slower readers and did not know any big words. By the end of third grade she was one of the best readers without outside help. Reading is a developmental thing and your Dd may not just be at that stage yet. Another thing to try is vision therapy. Some people think it is a scam but...