or Connect

Posts by Mimimamaiam

AngelsnPrayers, we just moved to Peoria too!!!
We moved to Peoria 2 months ago and are having a terrible time finding a provider that accepts Medishare. Anyone a participant???
We are moving to Peoria in three weeks and I would like to get our family set up with a good family practice doc.Anybody know of one or even a good Ped that you would recommend?  TIA
Thanks so much for the info. We are not relocating with Cat.  If I have more questions, I'll post. I so appreciate the hellp!!1  
Your best bet would be to go with Rita Ledbetter, CNM at Trinity in Moline. Excellent midwife . Lots of people on here recommend her.
We are possibly moving to Peoria at the beginning of this Summer. We are visiting at the end of December and would like to drive by some places to live. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some good suggestions for rental townhomes or duplexes. We are home owners now, but will most likely rent for a while in Peoria. I've looked at Craigslist, but we aren't really finding what we're looking for.  As well, we will have a 1st Grader and 3rd Grader next year so we're looking...
I'm taking a long car trip and need to keep some milk frozen for quite a few hours. Wondering if anyone had had success doing this. I know I could do a cooler and keep replacing ice but I wonder if there's a better way. Thanks
Wondering if anyone has used this or another product with Silver for Thrush? The HFS employee recommended it today to me. Thoughts????
We're visiting Chicago next Tuesday through Thursday. I'm wondering if the Field museum or Shed's aquarium have any times for free admission. I'm orignally from St. Louis and there the attractions sometimes free admission times. Also, since I now live in a very small town in Wisconsin I'm really wanting to get to a good store that has slings I can try on. There's not a store anywhere close to me that sells slings. I searched this forum and saw Be By Baby. We're...
With my 2nd baby we battled thrush for the first 10 months. It's insidious and it does sound like your symptoms are consistent with it. When it occurred I would alternate between gentian violet and nystatin. The gentian violet can irritate the babies mucus membranes if used all the time. I believe it's Jack Newman who also suggests a two week course of taking Diflucan 1x day. In the end that's what I had to do to get rid of it. Here are the other things I...