or Connect

Posts by AJ's mommy

Hi! I know the original post is older but was wondering if you found out where the blood was coming from? What were the test results? I just came back from the hospital with my 6yo intact son after 2 days of little dribbling blood drops after he pees. The doc tested his urine and she could see blood in the urine. She also it for further lab tests. His temperature is 37.8 degrees Celsius... So not really a fever yet just on the high side. He has NO symptoms at all, no pain...
Just ordered the Frontier 85 SICT..... DS torso measures 16inches so we should be ok for a few years harnessed! Lets just hope now the booster install goes well and then the harnessed install too... Thanks so much again! I will try to post an update after the install ;)
Thanks so much DahliaRW! I will measure his torso in the morning and see! Good idea for the ride home... Cause its 3 cranky kids not 2 we will have ;-) Let's hope I can install it in the harness mode the next day without too much problem! Any other suggestion for a harness seat for older kids if that one doesn't work for us? We asked him again today if he wanted a booster and again he said he wants one with the buckle on his chest and then he said he would like a booster...
Ok I think I'll go with the Frontier... Not sure which one yet though! Is the SCIT worth thr extra money? I do have one more question. Can I use the seat belt for the installation with the 5pt harness? And the tether of course! If so then it is sold :-) thanks again to all!
Ok thanks for that! I actually showed DS1 the 3 cars seats and he really wants the Frontier because of its harness!!! I guess he feels safer more comfortable with it. So if I get that one for him how long do you think he would be able to use it??? In terms of years? I know he might outgrow it by weigh or height, but just want to have an idea to see if it would be a good buy! And I totally would prefer being home now and go find it locally so he could sit in it and see if...
Escaping, no I don't mind you asking. We have a 2012 Yukon Denali Hybrid. It is an awesome truck just need to make it work for the car seats ;-) At the worst we could put him in the 2nd row between DS2 and DD! I just wanted to leave the spot open for me on long trip if I need to jump over for the baby!!  DahliaRW, I have to be honest I don't remember... I would think yes since there are no latch in the 3rd row!!! The Marathon is installed there right now so I would...
Ok so I know the first 2 have the 5 point harness and then can be used as a high back booster! But DS1 will turn 6 in June, he is 44 pounds and 47 inches! I need to find a seat for him so I can order it on Amazon before we arrived back home from Europe next Tuesday. Right now in our SUV we have a Britax Marathon that he was still using when we left in October. That seat will go to DS2 to ride home at least (hoping it is not expired!) so we need the other seat/booster to...
Oh ya didn't even think about DS2's weight for the rr!!! Same as DS1 haven't weighted him in a while but he is over 40 for sure... In my arms he weighs more than DS1... He is massive compare to DS1. So he is only a few pounds away from the weigh limit anyways I guess (he has the 120). How much longer (in years if possible) do you think I could use a Radian 120 ff? It would be for this summer yes but then when we come home in the spring 2014 we could use it in DH's car if...
Forgot to ask something. Any booster better than the others out there safety wise and possibly easier for DS1 to buckle himself in? Thanks
Yes I'm wondering if buying an other radian once I'm home for DS2 (3 1/2yo) would be a smart buy. If the Marathon is expired for sure I'll need an other seat for him since we are leaving his radian here for next fall. But even if its not expiring soon, should I buy one to keep him RF longer than use it as a booster for him for later? Thanks