or Connect

Posts by Fluga

EDD-2 May 11 Birthday Guess- 18 April 11 Actual Birthday- 10 may     Sex prediction- Girl Actual sex- Girl       Weight prediction- 2600gr (~5lb something, tried to add oz but those measurements are just too tricky to calculate). Actual weight- 3215 gr       Length Prediction-49cm Actual length- 49 cm   I seem to make small babies and I'm guessing this one to be between my birth weight of 2490gr and DD's of 2865gr.   I got it 50%...
We are on team green so far and I'd be happy to stay there. DP is curious about the gender though so if there's a chance we'll probably know. We have another growth US coming up, am hoping that they just focus on the growth and dont bother with between the legs. Anyway they seem to have a a high number of wrong guesses in here so I dont think I could trust whatever they'd say.    
I need to either buy or borrow a ring sling. Other than that I think I'm all set. Some more newborn cloth diapers would be nice but are not a must. I have plenty of flats to fold. This baby is due on DD's birthday so I have the clothes in the right size/season. If this is also a girl we're all set for the future too. I've saved all of DD's clothes.
Wow she must be an amazing doctor to be able to diagnose problems from so far away without ever seeing any of the evidence.   I'm sorry that she's stressing you out.  Like you said the evidence is against her  theory.  It just sounds like small babies run in your family. 
I think that some of the supplements to boast milk production are ok while pregnant, there may be something on Jack Newman's page.  Other than that I'd suggest oatmeal and to make sure to eat and drink well.
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and some black hair.   So the baby will arrive in the middle of the night but it'll still be sunny.  Well I suppose it starts to get sunny at 5am in April/May. I'll take 12 hours,...
I spent today at home with DD and she asked to nurse 5 times. One of the times she got distracted and never actually nursed but I still found the frequency promising. Our nursing sessions had gone down to 1-2x a day.  She night weaned recently, she had stopped waking up every night so the few times that she did I told her that the boobs were sleeping. She accepts that and continues sleeping.
Quote: Originally Posted by KarenMT Great, how was your lesson? Do you take it through a hospital or an actual yoga studio? I ended up not going since I was too tired after being out with DD all day and had stuff that needed to be done. That one lesson I did go to last week was quite nice and felt more intense than I was expecting it to be. It'll probably be great for building strength for birthing. I go at a yoga studio, I didnt know...
I started last week, go for the second lesson today .
I got curious so I squeezed a drop out of each boob and tasted it. It was salty. No wonder DD commented the other day that the boob tasted like cheesy bread. I thought she had been mixing things up when she said it but suppose not. Thankfully she loves cheese.