or Connect

Posts by sunflowerkelli

This is me: http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...869126,00.html
Quote: Originally Posted by grniys Hi, my family and I just moved to San Diego and my husband is stationed at Miramar. I need to get my son enrolled in the CDC for occasional drop in child care, and hopefully the occasional date with my husband. I asked someone about religious exemptions and was told since it's a government run facility they aren't allowed. I believe that's a load of bull though. I would assume since it's a government run facility they...
Quote: Originally Posted by neetling wow, that must have been so scary for all of you. I am glad you were able to comfort your so I am so glad you guys made it down safely. Yay for mama milk! You should NOT have gone out in the lightning, though, mama!
Quote: Originally Posted by milkmommie This is a timely post! I was just saying to dh that I really want to get a sleeve. I already have a few discreetly placed tattoos but I want one big honken sleeve. I want it to be an expression of who I am at my core now....a crunchy Goddess....... who drives a minivan and looks like a casual soccer Mom. Maybe then people will stop pidgeonholing me into a mold that I don't fit in. Maybe then they'll stop...
Quote: Originally Posted by onlyzombiecat sunflowerkelli- How's it going? How long until your dh gets home? MaShroom- Did you go to the concert? Doing alright. Getting ready to move back to CA in about 2 weeks. DH should be back the end of September. I'm looking forward to having my own space again- I mean, I love living with my mom, but we don't exactly eat the same foods, etc. I can't believe I grew up here and never knew how...
Sorry if there's already a thread about this. I didn't find one. I know I could call the stadium, but I figured I'd check here first to see if I could save myself the trouble of dealing with a computerized phone system that would maybe take hours of navigating through to find a real person to talk to. I want to go to a nighttime MLB game (go Royals!) with DS (3) and DD(17 mos). I will want to wear DD for going from the car into the stadium and back, and since the...
Well, sh*t. There goes that.
Quote: Originally Posted by goldfemme also, I've been looking at the LLL leader info and I definitely qualify so I'm going to start the application process for that. problem is that there are already so many leaders in my area and I haven't been active in the group since we moved here (about 4 months ago) - think it'll be a problem? It doesn't matter how many leaders are in your area. You just need to attend at least 4 meetings, and then as...
Quote: Originally Posted by MonkeysRUs I strongly recommend starting with becoming a LLL Leader. Leaders get 500 Breastfeeding Counseling (BC) hours a year, and you gain valuable knowledge and experience. My plan, too!
Quote: Originally Posted by lunasmommy You could totally be PlacentaEatingHairyBear. : Second.