or Connect

Posts by Hallielynn01

We will use one this time, but mostly for ease of transfer from vehicle to vehicle on days I work.  That and we have 2 great carseats that start at 30 lbs.... my oldest will be big enough for a booster (she's a big 6 yr old already, but keeping her in 5 pt as long as possible!!)  So having the smaller, easier to transfer seat vs buying 2 full seats works best for us. W never used the bucket much except for dining out. Mostly put baby in sling, plus I liked having the...
Those prices sound about right for NYC......  If your uncomfortable, make it known you would like to seek out a doula on your own?  I am actually a fan of the idea of requiring some support during 1st births, but its based more on my personal experience with just wanting me and hubby there turns out, we NEEDED the support during a long labor.  But her job when attending appointments is to observe and perhaps after if there is a few minutes, get to know you, or as a...
Glad you ladies found Nora to work with! :)   
I voted yes. This is baby #3. Finding out for DD1 was helpful for me for planning and prebonding (I was a bit freaked out about the idea most of the pregnancy- Im a work loving gal) 2nd baby, we didn't find out. It was great.  But this baby, my girls are about to turn 4 and 6, and I think it will help them plan and bond too. They are very excited about finding out. They will learn the gender next week at their bday party/gender reveal. Its girl #3 for us!!
I wouldn't personally. I do support women who want to have that choice however. My choice is based on my own personal experience. And I try not to make a principle or truth for other women, bsed on my own experience or truths.   My main reason for not wanting a UC- 2nd birth- homebirth- pushing was painful, but my body was doing it anyhow, not at all like my 1st birth (natural), where it felt rewarding and good, so I felt something wasn't right,  baby's head came...
EDD mid-late May Your Name: Hallie Dedrick Age: 31 State or Country:  Clearwater, FL How long it took to you to get your BFP:  5 months What number child is this for you: 3 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): husband Jason, daughters Reaghan 5.5 yrs  and Myra 3.5 years, and 2 corgis, 4 chickens Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): hopes- for 3rd girl Birth Plans/Preferences: homebirth Blog, website or the like:...
Its not just for pregnant women, there will be facepainting, live music (drumming) childrens yoga, and the Largo Central Park is right there!  Should be a fun family day too!!
Hey guys- anyone going to the Natural Birth and baby expo next month??  www.birthbabyexpo.com  
Sorry that was your experience with them. Its not always the case, and the midwives are very nice, and they wouldn't want you feeling that way.   A few answers for you- yes, NPR is often concidered "Tampa Bay Area" just like I am in pinellas. It is kinda far from everything there. While I mean no offense to NPR, there are a lot of nice areas, I think if my husband was going to work in Pasco, I might choose to live in the north end of Pinellas- Countryside, Dunedin,...
maybe a DOM? www.docholly.net