or Connect

Posts by Hallielynn01

I don't think your evil. Parenting, while we all try to be supportive of each other and our choices, I believe those of us who live an AP lifestyle with our children, do so because we believe and feel its the right and healthiest choice. And while I personally wouldn't tell someone they are being a bad parent or something of that nature because they use CIO, but I might feel the same as you if I heard it wasn't going well. for jealous reasons (I think my body actually...
Isn't this all so stressful! In FL there is a formula they use based on income etc. Maybe do a search for your states child support guidelines. I know here in FL its all online, so when DH and his ex were setting up there chlidsupport, they both new what to expect. again, I feel your pain, as my DHs ex goes back and forth with him all the time, he pays as expected, and gives his DD anything needed, but his Ex is always hounding him for more (yet there is ALWAYS...
welcome, I'm in FL too, Clearwater area.
I was brought up in a home that allowed me my girl things but also allowed me a large collection of dinosaurs, trucks, and boy clothes, as well as plenty of time in both dance and baton and time getting dirty and fighting with the neighbor boys. It was about my likes and interests, and I feel like Im a better adult for it. I'm still a tom boy, but I like who I am. Im glad my parents let me be ME. If pink is his thing, so be it. You know, looking at this world as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Subliime Alright, I know this has to be developmental or teething related or something. We've been through the 4 mo sleep regression, and the 6 mo... the worst. And some more in between. We haven't had the best of luck with sleep in this 8.5 mo really. We seem to have seen all the typical regressions and then some. I thought there was "supposed" to be a lull in between 6 and 12 mos? Why are things so CRAZY with sleep...
I pump in our "cat room" at the pet resort I work at, its semi private in that there is a window on the door, but I sit in a big backed chair so no one can see and I work with all women, BUT, I swear, I get those cones on and instantly a man comes wanting to see the cat room!! ah....... life....... :P
Hey everyone, I'm 26, married, mom to a beautiful little girl. came here from Email updates that I get with my mag subscription. When I first became pregnant I never guessed I'd be a natural birthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, cosleeping, babyfood making mom! I would have laughed. Then I took the Bradley Method for childbirth class with my husband, and learned SOO much from our amazing AP parenting teacher. And the rest is history. I'm a working...