or Connect

Posts by ziursrm

So interesting to see all the different opinions. I never thought about wanting my kis to be used to doctors. We don't stick to the WBV schedule since it is primarily based on the vax schedule which we opt out of. I try to take the older ones in about once a year just to establish a baseline since we have a bit of an alternative lifestyle. The newborns go in a couple of times the first year. I love our pediatrician too. She doesn't give us flack for not vexing. She's a big...
I will second that as well. By the last month I could barely get anything done befor I wore out.
I don't have anything on hand that will work, but like the idea of finding something with a dual purpose the rest of the year. I'll have to look around. As for the fillers we've settled for know on a nice outfit, a new book, eggs and a piece of Easter candy. Simple and quality. No junky fillers or cheap toys
I've been thinking about how to avoid Easter waste/clutter. My kids are little so we are still setting the stage for our Easter traditions. I want the key memories to be about the activities (sunrise service, egg dying & hunting, discussions on the importance of this day to our faith). The Q: Any thoughts on basket alternatives that won't create waste or storage?
I carried my twins to 2 days shy of 40 weeks. No bed rest. I did however pay close attention to my body and took it easy as needed. Tried not to lift my toddler and rested rather than pushed myself when the Braxton Hicks started up. I ate boatloads of protein too. It can be done.
I carried my twins to 2 days shy of 40 weeks. No bed rest. I did however pay close attention to my body and took it easy as needed. Tried not to lift my toddler and rested rather than pushed myself when the Braxton Hicks started up. I ate boatloads of protein too. It can be done.
Grh! This has always been a struggle for me. But I would have a hard time tolerating such passive aggressive comments. Just come out and say it directly to me, don't filter it through my kids. My mom will do that too and I've had enough finally. I would gently let her know that she can come by to help or she can come by and keep her comments to herself or she can skip coming by. Setting boundaries can be hard at first but well worth it in the long run. 
Awesome ladies. I have 2 week old twins so I'm soaking up all the advice! Thankfully we have a ton of help right now but I know that won't last forever. So, I'm trying to envision a gameplan for the future. 
Thanks for the link. I've been experimenting for a couple days now and the first video is very good.