or Connect

Posts by Eliseatthebeach

Yes, I should go to the meetings more often...my little one was getting to high maintenance to bring but too small to leave with a sitter last year so I did not get to them as I would have liked to. Now I am curious to know if this was even a topic in one of the meetings, I will have to ask around. Quote: Originally Posted by Linda on the move I think it is important to start thinking about at what age your DD gets to make these choices for...
Thanks for the refocusing and the good ideas, I did already think that I would look into the bag myself. there's no info on it other that made in china. the school had them stamped with the school logo too. I could definitely put the snack into our own reusable bag then that one into this one to make nice nice everywhere. Maybe I will casually approach the PTO president and inquire about the bag, I don't need any red flags. I do think I should, again...
Every year I make sure my children have lead, bpa, and pvc free lunch bags and water kanteens for school....I pay a hefty dollar for them too!! To add to this we also use reusable sandwich and snack bags and do not buy juice boxes. Soooooooo, first day of school today one of my dd's comes home with a vinyl-ly type lunch bag and a note. The note speaks of "healthy snacks" and says they want to store snacks separately. They also recommend a "completely disposable...
huh
Anyone know anything about this product? Looks like it works in the same way as the motion activated sprinkler deterrent but it uses ultrasonic sound instead and runs off a 9v battery.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepper44 I don't know, I would at least apologize sincerely and yes I would offer to clean up the mess. If my cat pooped all over your yard I would scoop it and lime the ground for you and work with you to help make sure it stops. I would try to find other solutions--give them my full blessing to squirt my cat with a water hose any time it went in their yard, try different things like keeping the cat inside (though they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepper44 If she was bothering one of my neighbors that bad I would definitely appreciate knowing and being given the chance to do something about it! What would you do exactly? Would you offer to come over daily and pick up the poo? Would you also volunteer to scrape the vomit off the driveway then hose it down? Just curious you know because I honestly don't know what one could do other than that.
We need a fence anyway, I realize it is not a solution but I was hoping that it would help deter them from coming into our back yard. Quote: Originally Posted by Satori I don't know how badly you want to get rid of them or how far your willing to go but 2 weeks of getting nailed with a motion activated rain-bird will keep them away http://www.landscapeusa.com/ItemDeta...temCode=CRO102 will scare the tar out of them but won't actually hurt them...
A couple across the street from us have two "outside" cats that love our property. We really wouldn't mind if they was just hanging out here but they poop and pee all over the back yard and under our deck and on a number of occasions have thrown up (alot) on our driveway. Ewww! We moved into this home a little over a year ago and these people across the street have never even given us the curtousy "wave" of hello. They actually seem rather normal with the exception...
Thank you LizaBear....I have already told her that. That's when she said her doctor told her she could do it. Like I said, she's just uninformed. I try to tell her as much as I can, but she like most of us, responds better when she can read/watch for herself. She needs to come to her own conclusions which is why I am asking simply for some links with facts.