or Connect

Posts by ann_of_loxley

Its raining!!!!....Goodbye snow! Never thought id be this happy to see more rain! lmao ... I am watching it all melt away! - Yay!!! lol
I just saw this on your blog hun! I am just so happy for you all right now!!! I hope you have a wonderful babymoon! You all deserve it. You are so strong! What a beautiful rainbow after so much rain... I hope Bella will be the joy and sunshine in your lives for now and forever!
Quote: Pick a hospital, any hospital (you could make it the one that you would end up transferring to if you had to). Now, for the rest of your pregnancy, whenever people ask you where you will be giving birth, tell people that you haven't decided for sure yet but that you are considering that particular hospital. Lol...don't even say 'thats the hopsital we are considering'...Just say 'such and such is the nearest hopsital to us' (add a shrug lol)......
I am a firm believer that if you give your child such a comfort (be it a 'binky' or a finger, or a cuddly toy, etc) - it should be their deicision as to when they no longer need it. (I was a child who sucked on my fingers and was made to stop - in a variety of ways. That was at age 8... no my speech was not affected and neither was my teeth and of course by that age, I chose to do it only when I was alone for obvious social reasons! lol...But still, they made me stop...
Oh I know how this is. Halfway through this pregnancy we even decided to just go for an unassisted birth instead of just a home birth. But I am also seeing a MW throughout this pregnancy in case I do feel I need her. I have not told anyone this IRL! (the only people that know are you lucky ladies and my birth partners! lol) But many people do know we are planning a homebirth and I was actually shocked at how unsupportive people were about it all! I did have a...
When I had my son - I thought I had to put him in little baby outfits. I remember him living in baby gros (these) for the first few weeks of his life. But I got the impression that a lot of people (here in the UK anyhow) consider these 'pajamas' (so why was he wearing them during the day? lol)... And I felt 'lacking' when I started going to the post natal groups with other mums who had their babies around the same time...cause they too also had their babies in little...
Thanks for all your replies! - I really like all your suggestions and will have to check out some books before I make any final decisions! Thanks again!
Sharon - try ebay.... Seriously! It is the only place I have been able to buy just tops ...as I know if I went into a shop they would sell the matching bottoms with them too. (and babylegs are much cheaper on ebay!) ...you ever try those baby gowns? They are fab! I got loads on ebay too! But they are not often up so you have to look often. And - neutral clothing. Most people know what sex baby they are having so they buy either girl or boy clothing... I found with...
So sorry for this precious loss and what you are all going through
I had zipper sleepers sent to me from America by a family member...they were Gerber brand. Try them! Oh - my Google is coming up with a lot of zipper sleepers from Sears as well.