or Connect

Posts by mom2cash

We have Britaxes... a Marathon and a Boulevard.
How bad does an accident have to be to require the car seats being replaced? This afternoon while driving home and stopped, about to turn right at a red light we were rear-ended. Has anyone successfully had their car seats replaced by the insurance company of someone that hit you? It was hard enough to knock our car forward and my husband and I are feeling some whiplash...
Hi all, I've been lazily charting my postpartum periods- I am 11 months postpartum now and on my 4th postpartum cycle, CD 16. I have been having my normal, long postpartum cycles (average 35 days). Last month's cycle was a little longer than normal, 38 days, and I had a lighter than normal period at the beginning of this cycle. I usually have a medium-heavy flow that ends up light for a solid 6-7 days and this was lighter and shorter. Now, on CD 16 I am having bright...
Are you ladies still out there? We are on day 3 of DH continually working on a problem (all day + all night)... our weekend was ruined and I have had no break from parenting the kids for days and days. I hate this .
Us too! I cosleep with my 7 month old and 2 year old and I just temp whenever I wake up after my last "long" period of sleep... Usually around 6:30. I may be getting up for the day then or the kids might stay in bed for an hour or so longer but I am usually conscious around that time and usually have gotten at least 3, sometimes 5 hours of sleep. I do note when I have gotten less sleep than that and take that into account but it hasn't seemed to affect my temps too much......
Ok, good to know. We are using condoms but the spotting just freaked me out because I rarely have mid cycle spotting. I am using a basal thermometer so I'm pretty sure those temps are accurate.
I am on CD 13 of my second postpartum cycle (first charted) and I'm having spotting... Does this sound like ovulation bleeding? I haven't had any ewcm and I haven't had a mp rise yet. I am paranoid it's implantation bleeding . Here's my chart:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1efaad.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnieA Welcome! That's a little low and if you are having other symptoms, I would suggest asking your dr to test your thyroid levels. Thanks! I will keep an eye on it... I emailed my midwife this morning to ask about it because she was the one who mentioned low BBTs & thyroid function when I was doing my prenatal visits with her. She has a relationship with a chiropractor that deals with thyroid issues as well so I...
I'm joining you gals! Just started charting again after my first PP AF... only made it (almost) 7 months this time without a cycle- was kind of hoping she would stay away a little longer . We'll see what happens this month... just wondering how low is considered "low" BBTs? This morning my temp was 96.3 and that seemed really low. I know the thermometer isn't misreading because my other temps were in the 96.9-low 97s range and it registered a temperature on my kids...
I need to have a hearing test performed for my speech-delayed DS who will be 3 at the end of August. How are these usually performed? I am 100% sure he will not keep any sort of headphones on his ears since he is very defensive of his head especially (will not wear hats, tooth brushing is extremely difficult, food texture issues, etc.) What would they do to test his hearing? He does not respond to his name consistently and it is sometimes hard to get his attention but...