or Connect

Posts by thixle

You absolutely need antibiotics with strep throat. It can progress to scarlet fever, kidney problems, and rheumatic fever (which has it's own subset of horrible symptoms) http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003940.htm   It is not true that MOST strep is abx resistant. Some can be resistant to the first line abx (like amoxicillin), in which case, you would have to get stronger abx to fight it. Strep is not something you can fight on your own without...
I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!
chiropractor! It may not work for all kids, but DD2 (24.5 months now, also nursing ;)) is doing great! After 7 ear infections between January and June this year, we scheduled to get tubes placed. Went to the hospital and it just felt so wrong-- we left.   Had her first chiropractic appt. the next day. She woke from her nap saying "Mommy, I FEEL ear *cough cough*"-- her ears almost immediately started draining down into her throat!    Not a single ear infection...
Dh's clothes smell like that when he does SCA heavy combat (dressed like a knight in shining armor, hitting other similarly dressed people with sticks, for hours on end in the hot sun) Gotta injest more carbs and water! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ammonia.htm
If he'd like to email-talk to a military guy (Army, currently deployed) that is anti-circ, pm me.
I feel ya.
Quote: Originally Posted by ParisApril Does anyone out there just wash their hair less often? Like once every 2 weeks or once a month? Yep! Once a week or two. I wash when I wake up and it looks and feels like it needs washing I usually use a TBSP of BS in a cup of water. No rinse- even the most diluted ACV makes me greasy.
Quote: Originally Posted by brymommy However he told you where he was going and came home in a reasonable time frame. If you are feeling frantic and helpless over your DP leaving you for 3.5 hours then maybe something else is up. I think the only victim here is your DP. Posted via Mobile Device People have different concepts of "reasonable time" to be at the bar We must be power-drinkers or something, because, yes, DH can and has "popped...
Yeast is very common (for anyone, really) especially people who eat a lot of sugar or have been on antibiotics. Unfortunately, some doctors and nurses will tell you boys don't get yeast infections Yeast usually grows in warm, moist places and often shows as peeling on surface skin (which just appears different than the cottage cheese style discharge from a vaginal or oral yeast infection). Good news-- apply OTC 7-day Monistat (or store brand) cream 3-4 times a day for...
Quote: Originally Posted by ElliesMomma now, my daughter never really touched herself in a like way, certainly not when she was an infant. i figure "it's a boy thing." Nah, not just a boy thing. DD2 found her 'button' and if she's naked, she's more grabby than any of the little boys I've been around, lol... I think some kids are just more fascinated