or Connect

Posts by applekitten

Hi mamas, My son is 10 months old and just recently has been diagnosed with Lambdoid suture synostosis. Basically I'm reaching out to find others who have dealt with this. We're having a hard time finding stories of babies who have gone through this. Supposedly, the lambdoid synostosis is the most uncommon affecting 1 in 100,000 babies. Please respond to me either here or by PM if you have any useful information regarding this type of procedure. I'm also...
Does anyone have any pictures of them wearing a didymo? Are they easy to tie and wear baby? I'm thinking of borrowing a friends for my six week old.
I joined!
I know for me, personally, I'd like to keep up with you ladies since we all have babies the same age and are going through the same things. I don't post a lot on here but I do try to keep up when I can and enjoy the discussions. NAK
The other thread with helpful tips got me wondering about helpful recipes. I could really use some good crockpot recipes but any recipes are welcome! I know it could really help others out as well. I've been eating fast food and other crap just because its quick and easy. Bleh.
I introduced a bottle at around three weeks and it didn't cause any nipple confusion. I was worried that it might but DS had no issues at all with it. I use a bottle with pumped milk so DH can help out at night feedings, its a lifesaver for me to keep my sanity.
What is the absolute limit size wise when it comes to carrying baby in a Moby Wrap? My DS is already five weeks so I want to make sure that it would be worth it if I bought one now. They just look so comfy.
I want to wear my baby but I'm not sure whether to go with a sleepy wrap or kozy. Right now my son is one month old. The price of a Kozy scares me, I can't really afford to spend that much on a carrier. What would you do?
Awww he's gorgeous! Congratulations, mama. I love his name and that blue hat is adorable, did you make it? I'd like to get one like that for this babe. Anyway, your son is absolutely precious.
: Yay! Congrats!