or Connect

Posts by cecelia7

Hi all,     I'm just barely pregnant and called my endo to tell her.   I currently take .5 mcg Cytomel (t-3) twice a day and .112 mcg synthroid (t-4) once a day. She wants me to stop the cytomel -- says its too hard to regulate during pregnancy but i think its the one thing thats been working.  after a year and a half of a whacked out thyroid my labs are finally normal follwoing the armour reformulation.   has anyone else been taken cytomel during...
hi all,   A2E -- i'm hoping for you!! not sure how you aren't testing yet!   thanks for all the congrats. i can't stop POAS-ing.  AND, if the colors are any lighter than I THINK it should be, I freak out, no matter how many glasses of water I've had.  But, overall, all tests have been dark and getting darker...I have my first OB visit in the morning, given my age and the trouble with TTC. I guess she will check my numbers...who knows.  I  kindof don't want to...
hi all,   i've been a long time lurker here and sometimes poster. i find the information i've gleaned from others experiences here incredibly helpful.   after 12 months, and now being 37, i finally got my bfp. been testing since thursday, 11 dpo, and the lines keep getting darker.   here's what changed: this is the second month my thyroid has regulated and the first month i've been on a t3 / t4 combo scrip. the fist 10 months of ttc was pretty much pointless...
hi all,   i've been on and off here. i think i've had two chemicals in the past couple of months... the good news...after an out of whack thyroid, i think the fact that i conceived is good...am debating clomid...but late in the evening on 9 DPO and now 10 dpo i've had very lite brown, pinkish tinged CM. i checked all 52 charts on my FF account and i've never recorded this before. also this is CD 24 and my earliest period in the last 4.5 years was on CD 26....
thank you.
hi all,   i tested yesterday at 12 dpo and got  a faint positive with a frer and fmu. went and got a dollar test and tested in the afternoon and got a faint-yet-darker than-frer positve in the middle of the afternoon. tested this am with FMU and got a mid-to-faint positive and much, much darker than yesterdays test and came up immediately.   then, two hours later, started bleeding. not spotting.   i think this is our second chemical in a couple of...
i can totally understand venting about this...it seems so irrational, why its so easy for some and not for others...tested this afternoon after a trip to target resulted in three FRERs for 7.99. . .BFN on either 10 or 11 DPO. I actually think i am right at 10.5 dpo. if that makes any sense...temp shot up to 98.5 this morning...so if my implantation dip was yesterday it could still be early...?  
hi all,   going nuts myself as well. am 9/10 dpo, crampy, boobs extra sore, weird, very, very ewcm on 7/8 dpo, and almost positive opk last night. took another opk this morning and it looked the same as it always does during my LP. hpt was negative. i know..i know...torturing myself b/c in addition to the negative, my temp dropped this morning, but cervix is nowhere to be found and its too early for AF. I took my temp and retook it. again, my temps are erratic b/c we...
Over a year...googling reveals several posts where pregnant wroman have progesterone levels under between 10-15 in the first few weeks and go on to have babies.   could testing so close to ovulation affect the result?   c.
  hi all,     the last two months i've done CD21 tests. In January, I actually took the test on CD22, which was 8DPO and the result was 13.4 ng/mL with a lab range of 1.7-27.0. This month, on CD 21, but only 5/6DPO, the result was 10.3 ng/ml. Same lab range. The nurse calls with the results -- a new nurse -- and she says i can either get a referral to an RE or take a round of clomid.    even though they are in the normal range, should i be concerned by the...