or Connect

Posts by Frenchie2

Guess: Girl Appointment Date: 10-29 Its a...GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I have 2 boys and although I cannot imagine having a girl, every time I imagine the baby, it is as a girl.  My mom also said she has strong girl feelings for this one.  I told my DH that I may be crazy, but if it isn't a girl - I may want another one just to even out the number and maybe get a girl.  He thinks I am crazy and said he just doesn't want to wait another 4 years for our...
I haven't had them yet, but with my last one I stayed hydrated and wore a pregnancy girdle to keep my uterus intact.  Both totally helped.
Ugh - I am sorry - insurance is such a pain to deal with and such a necessity here.  It sounds like everyone has great suggestions and the only thing I have to add is to be careful about having a gap in insurance.  I know there are new laws coming into play soon and I really don't know much about them or when they start but for our insurance they will not cover certain 'conditions' if there has been a gap in coverage.  For my second pregnancy, I had not been covered for...
BRU - the worst.  Sometimes it is nice to get some ideas, but it usually gives me a panic attack that I don't have the things that I need, which is totally untrue.  I breastfed both my kids for 15 months and 22months and used cds.  Breastfeeding really helped me to take time to relax and just sit with my babies and I loved it.  It also made those night feedings so much easier for a heavy sleeper like me.  The hormones also made me so laid back and relaxed and I think it...
Okay, I know I am being terrible and I don't know why acknowledging it makes me not feel so bad, but it does.  So my DH has been gone for 2 weeks for work.  Last weekend he was at a conference in the town he grew up in where his family lives.  So even though some of the time was spent working, most of it was socializing. That is fine.  It does put a lot more pressure on me when I am home with the 2 kiddos with no help for 2 weeks, but it was fine.     So he comes...
I am so happy for you!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
I have a lovely 8 yo DS and a lovely 3 yo DS, but their relationship is driving me crazy.  My 8 yo is constantly picking on his brother.  This morning my 3 yo was reading a book from the library that his brother wanted, so he asked for it and my 3 yo told him he could have it when he was done.  My 8yo called him mean and grabbed it out of his hands.  I am so sick of the 'you're mean' phrase being said in the house.  Every time I hear it there are consequences, but it...
I have been having these wild sex dreams too!! I am so happy that I am not the only one.  They have been about exes too!  I know that I talk in my sleep and I am always so nervous that my DH is going to ask me what the heck is going on when I am sleeping.  Luckily, the talking I have been doing hasn't been revealing although he did tell me that sometimes I moan in my sleep - I never thought I would be a 33 year old marriend pregnant woman embarassed about that, but I...
I agree about talking to neighbors.  There is also plenty of time to have your single friends spend some time with DD to get more comfortable, I find my single friends are usually so much fun and so energetic when it comes to my kids because they get to relive their childhood memories in little spurts.  I am having my mom come for the time around my due date, but if I go earlier I will be in the same boat since my DH is gone during the week for work.  It is amazing what...
This has been a huge issue for me too!  I have been making little containers of raw almonds, raisins and dark chocolate chips - so I get a little sweet in there.  I have been trying to have fruit too to help offset the sweet temptation.  I also have the old classic celery with almond butter and raisins (sometimes I alternate dark chocolate chips). I would love some new ideas too, because I am so hungry all the time I know those around me are afraid of losing digits if...