or Connect

Posts by Frenchie2

We just got back from a week vacation yesterday and today I am thrown back to reality.  We were on vacay with my parents and my hubby, so the help with my two boys was endless and I was able to take a guilt free 2 hour nap every afternoon and didn't have to cook anything (the smell makes me queasy).  Now we are back - my hubby is off to Austin for the week and I am alone and tired with my boys. I am excited about an appointment with a new midwife on Saturday (my...
I was a single mom with my first son - 8 years ago.  I was with my boyfriend at the time for 2 years and when I found out I was pregnant, he was gone.  It was the best thing that could have happened, and I knew from the start that he would not be a good father who could provide any kind of stability for my son.  I did not put him on the birth certificate (I had no problems at the hospital with this, some women say they have a hard time, but when they asked for the name...
With my other pregnancies, I gained 60 and lost 50.  Before getting pregnant this time, I had been really healthy and not down to a perfect weight, but feeling much better.  I vowed to not let it get out of control this time (it was a free for all for the other two), so I found a yoga studio by me that has prenatal yoga and we are going to join the Y so I can swim.  I am not getting crazy about weight gain this time, but I just want to make sure I am as healthy as I can...
I don't know how you all do it.  I leave most of my sentences half finished because I cannot think of any words to finish them off with.  I told my husband that I traded my brain for a baby and I hope he doesn't expect any intelligent conversations any time soon. 
I am in the same boat - I will be 8 weeks on Thursday.  Although I am still able to wear my regular clothes, they certainly are not doing me any favors right now.  
That is great news!!! You must be exhausted:) I hope you are able to have a solid, peaceful sleep tonight!!
I am so sorry.
I am so sorry.
I go on Friday and I will be 8 weeks. They say it will take about an hour.
I am delivering at a hospital that is 45 minutes away with no traffic, but there is usually traffic.  I am not concerned because I can never get my babies out quickly and both of my labors took a long time.  I talked to the midwives about it and they said that they have lots of people from further away that deliver with them and it is very rarely a problem.  If my labor was different this time and I felt like I was going to deliver, I would go to the nearest hospital....