or Connect

Posts by Frenchie2

Quote: HAHAHA - Fart monster is the perfect description, that is exactly what it is!!
I love the three things idea, here are mine:   1) This is my third pregnancy and all my children will be 4 years and 2 months apart - not planned. 2) I love lists and pieces of paper. Notebooks, little pads, pieces of paper I LOVE them. I continuously have at least 3 lists going at a time. I used to put - 'figure out what to do with life' on my list for like 2 years but I leave that off now. I am already looking forward to the lists that I will be complying for...
I didn't take regular pics with either one of my kiddos.  I just have pics at the end when I am huge!  With my second we did a belly cast that I still have in the basement wondering what to do with it.  I just went through all my maternity clothes and am trying to figure out when I will need to start wearing them and if I will get a chance to wear some of the summery clothes.  Now I wish I had a belly series to look at to figure out my clothes situation:)
I'm vegan too.  Was your last pregnancy vegan? I am very interested because my last 2 were not, but I definitely want to maintain my vegan lifestyle during this pregnancy.  I have found that this pregnancy I have been able to get a hold of my hunger a lot easier than before.  It is probably because I am more conscious of what is going on with my body.  Is there anything that you are going to be more conscientious about with the pregnancy?  I have been taking Folic Acid,...
I love hearing everyone's different reasons and plans.  We decided to tell the boys, but I don't know when.  We just saw my friend and her 9 week old this weekend and my 7 year old did not want to give up holding him and when anyone else was holding him he was cooing and making a fuss over everything that he did.  We will probably tell them next weekend since we will have a family party and I am a little nervous about someone else spilling the beans.
I have a 7 year old and 3 year old.  I am only 5 weeks, but wondering when we will tell the 7 year old.  My DH travels Monday - Thursday, so I am alone with the boys all week long.  I know that my napping and overall exhaustion is annoying for my 7 year old even though he is very sweet and understanding.  I am thinking that if we tell him that there will be a new baby, it might make the slower pace for the next couple weeks a little more bearable for him.  If anything...
I am 4 weeks and have some of the same symptoms : -Every time I lay down I fall asleep. Sometimes I am half asleep but cannot get up - I told my husband the other night, 'I can hear you, I just feel like I am paralyzed, so keep talking.' -I have been having wild dreams, but I actually like this - so vivid and clear. -I have had cramping, I figure this is baby number three and that is normal, plus my last baby did a number on me and I had to basically put my uterus...
Thanks Zubeldia!  All the conflicting info drives me crazy.  Yesterday I did some yoga and felt guilty about it - I have done yoga for awhile now, so it should be okay but I still felt unsettled by it.   It is supposed to be really hot here and looks a bit stormy, so I don't know if we will get outside much for a walk.  So I did a 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansome online. The workout was good and was beyond just walking in place for 30 minutes, which is what I had...
You're not being a downer at all.  I think everyone thinks about it in the back of their minds - with or without a history of miscarriages.      
  *Name : Colleen *EDD: 3/08 *Age/ age when the baby will be born: 34  *Location: Northbrook, IL (North of Chicago) *How long it took you to get your BFP: 1 month *What number child is this for you: 3rd *Family (partner, other children, pets): Hubby Jim, Eliot- 7 and Simon - 3 *Birth plans/preferences: Midwife in Birth Center probably, I don't know yet.