or Connect

Posts by ma2maya

Quote: Originally Posted by KristyDi I second Battle Star Galactica. In the beginning, on Caprica, when Laura Roslin is getting her results from the Dr, look at the windows above her and you can see a Firefly landing. Galactica also makes a brief appearance in Serenity as a Reaver ship. No kidding! I love how some of my fave sci-fi series give props to others. Warms by heart(as does Nathan Fillion)
Hmmm, I think you need to a compilation of poems dedicated to minor childhood disasters and lost toys
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali Send a roto rooter matchbox car after it? Ha Ha! Love it! The only thing that might be a problem is if you have roots somewhere down the line that the car, errm, forklift will get caught on. Then as more 'stuff' and TP goes down that way you will get a blockage. Maybe try one of those liquids that you pour down the drain that deals with any roots that have invaded the pipeline. Or, it's clear out...
Quote: Originally Posted by Samm This thread is too fun! I want an unremember button (like the camera Tommy Lee Jones uses in "Men in Black") for those posts that make you go - 'oh, man, I liked you . . .before you posted THAT'! Samm Or a link that you can click that will take you to a virtual brain bleach. Like videos of cute kittens and puppies.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Mama! How about "I just don't give a f***" button. Could be useful for several situations. or the more passive /aggressive option would be 'the worlds smallest violin is playing for you' emoticon.
Quote: Originally Posted by hotmamacita How about a "get off FB and into the real world" button. just saying.... What? FB isn't the real world?!
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad We would also need the "We work together but you can't keep your religion out of it and keep telling my I'm going to hell so why would I be your friend?" button. Or something along those lines, with fill in the blanks. *notice non-usage of comic sans*
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad You know what facebook needs. A "sarcasm" language setting... So you can click the buttons to make sarcastic responses, but only those in that language can tell your true feelings. Or better yet, a sarcasm font. Come to think of it, maybe there's an international body that controls font usage and can officially designate Comic Sans as the sarcasm font. The next step would be for FB to allow the use of it...
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy I find weird when people in my neighborhood use their lawn mowers to drive to the liquor store because they are either A: Too intoxicated to use their cars. Surely driving a lawn mower intoxicated is illegal right? or B: Too intoxicated to walk to liquor store A lot of people have riding mowers here because the yards are big but WOW!! Stop driving down the road with your lawn mower! Is this in...
*Waves hi to Jenne* Also, going to second what she has said. Get your name out there. Social networking does work. It may not get you instantaneous sales but it will get you views and your name out there. I also do advertising on CraftCult. I am also doing a Shadowbox at EtsyStalker this month. Both sites offer rates and packages that won't break the bank. Well worth it. Another thing that can help, if not just for sales but also for motivation, is joining a street...