or Connect

Posts by mommac2006

Thank you for your reply! I'm trying not to worry as I do tend to over analyze every symptom. I'm definitely keeping an eye on things and just hoping it's because my little girl has been nursing a lot more due to teething and ear infection. That would be great if that is the main cause for this unusual period. My last period was cramp free as well. I just have to wonder if I will be lucky enough to have cramp free periods as opposed to how bad they were prior to my...
I also forgot to mention that my temp has stayed up around 99.7 and sometimes even 100.4, but it goes up and down and mostly stays at 99.2-99.7
I got my first period at 19 months pp. It was normal and heavy as expected, so no big deal. I started Jan 29th and it lasted until Feb 2nd. For my 2nd period, I was 2 weeks late with some odd symptoms here and there, and a little weight gain. I didn't feel pregnant, really, so I never tested as I assumed that this was just normal. Then, I noticed in my 2nd week of being late, I was having EWCM, and lots of it for days. I also had a weird pain in my lower right quadrant...
Quote: Originally Posted by jcwmama Doesn't seem like the shaking would cause your cramping and everything I've read says cramping is your body's way of stretching your uterus getting ready for the babe. Your baby is so cushioned and protected at this point that I've read it's almost impossible to cause harm from external shaking, hitting or kicking. I've got a toddler so I'm also aware of stray blows to the belly. Good luck. Hoping for a sticky...
Would that be considering jarring? I really wasn't thinking about it, but I'm not sure if I was shaking with my body, or just using my arms. Sometimes, I just really don't think. After shaking my bag of popcorn just trying to coat it with butter, I started mildly cramping! It lasted for about 30 mins off and on. I even tried to re-enact to see if I was indeed shaking the bag of popcorn with my body. Sounds stupid, I know, but my first miscarriage is, what I believe to...
I have to admit, this is a hot topic for me. Its hard for me not to voice my experience and the research that I have done. If I had known back in 2006 what I know now, I am quite certain things would be different. I throw that out there for my uninformed friends to chew on. If they decide that they know better just because their doctor says so, then I'll just have to leave it to that and hope I don't come off being condescending. There's always going to be the naysayers...
I have no idea where this goes. We had something nasty hit this house about a week ago. Of course, I got the worse end of it as it gave me a sore throat, high fever, chills, fatigue...the works! Fortunately, my 3 month old DD and 3 year old DS only seemed to have mild cold-like symptoms and I am grateful. One thing that concerns me is the fact that my son had a runny nose for a while while my 3 month old DD did not. She sounded plenty congested sometimes so I ran a...
I'm really new to all the homepathic remedies. I've been eating 3 cloves of garlic a day, but its just getting to unbearable to eat minced. I've tried the salad dressing idea, but its still a bit too spicy for me. Is the garlic oil just as beneficial as eating raw garlic? I've never made any, but would like to.
I don't have full-blown symptoms like crying spells or anything. However, I do struggle with anger issues and getting a handle on my nerves most of the time. Sometimes, all it takes is just one little issue to set the nerves off and I'm shaking-upset. I'm breastfeeding a 3 month old and have been trying to search to find out just how much is recommended for a breastfeeding mother. Thank you in advance!