or Connect

Posts by 403girl

Here are some more to consider. I personally have not used them.   Raja Abusharr  6886 Woodlands Pkwy, Ste C The Woodlands, TX 77382 (281) 419-6565 http://www.drabusharr.com/meet_dr_abusharr.php     Dr. Paul Dibble, MD (Family Doc) 18423 FM 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX 77354(281) 259-7400   Dr. Ola Odufuye (pediatrician) 902 Frostwood (memorial city) (713) 468-5317   Tad Shirley M.D., FAAP 8714 Spring CypressSuite 200Spring, TX...
I personally have not used any of these Dr's but they were shared in a local "crunchy" fb group. I have copy and pasted the info for you.   Raja Abusharr  6886 Woodlands Pkwy, Ste C The Woodlands, TX 77382 (281) 419-6565 http://www.drabusharr.com/meet_dr_abusharr.php   Dr. Paul Dibble, MD (Family Doc) 18423 FM 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX 77354(281) 259-7400   Dr. Ola Odufuye (pediatrician) 902 Frostwood (memorial city) (713) 468-5317   Tad Shirley M.D., FAAP 8714...
I met a mom today at a API meeting who is looking to join an attachment parenting group in Pearland. I have heard of one in that area and I believe it was called Peaceful Beginnings on meetup.com. However the links I have found for it aren't working. Im wondering if the group is still active and where someone could get more info on it? Are they using Facebook?
I had the same problem. I moved to Houston last summer and everyone I talked to recommended DR Injac and when I called the first thing the receptionist asked was if we would be strictly following the vaccine schedule. I told her we would be doing delayed/selective and she basically told me we wouldn't even be able to meet with him unless we agreed to the schedule. Its a shame because he is apparently one of the best dr's.   The other pediatrician I hear about a lot...
The children at my child's school are supposed to bring lunch in a basket. However, many people use regular lunch bags (with no media characters). I like the basket idea. My child takes 2 water bottles, one for lunch and one for outside play, then a sandwich, and then some fruit and veggies in a lunch bots container. I often wonder if my child eats the most simple lunch at school. It's what my child likes and its not junk food so Im not going to over think it :)   I...
I'm in the same boat. There is so much to like about Waldorf. My child is currently in a kindergarten class at a local waldorf inspired school. The school itself is only in its 2nd year. It's not a very strict waldorf school (i know some kids watch some tv - including mine) - i think in part because they really need the tuition from many students in order to get going. I love that my child spends tons of time outside playing in the yard. His teacher is really wonderful...
Unfortunately there is no phone number or email with the invitation. I'm thinking it'd still be better to bring something rather than nothing. It seems most people will put something on the invitation if they really do not want gifts. I ended up finding a game at an eco toy store.. Got a gift receipt so if they don't like it they can always return it.   The worst part is that normally I would make a gift but my sewing machine is getting repaired :(
Just to confirm, is this the rainbow string you were mentioning?   http://www.bellalunatoys.com/games/traditional-games/sarahs-silks-string-games.html
Thanks for the ideas!   It doesn't say anything about gifts on the invitation card so I figured it would be safer to just bring a gift rather than not.   If I had a little extra time I would have liked to order something from Etsy but I was afraid the gift may not come in time. The party is Knight themed and I thought about keeping with that theme.. just wasn't sure what to go with. Thanks for the store suggestions. I think I am out of time to order anything now...
My child is attending a waldorf inspired school this year and he has been invited to a birthday party. The boy is the son of the waldorf teacher.. My normal go to gift is usually Lego... But I thought maybe I should get something more "waldorfy". What type of waldorf toy would you buy for a 5 yr old boy? TIA!