or Connect

Posts by cagnew

This is me exactly. It's worse at night too. My nipples have toughened up enough that the pain isn't as bad as it was, but it's still crap. It's so frustrating because my other two nursed so well.    I hope it gets better for both of us!
  I haven't had any problem with Gemma switching between me, a bottle, and a pacifier. She's a rotten nurser but that started before she ever had a bottle. I suppose the pacifier could have messed up her nursing since we gave her one right away... but I doubt it. I do wish it would get better because I hate pumping and messing with bottles.    By the way, you are not an awful mother for the car thing. I think most moms have episodes like that... I know I have!  We use a...
Praying, praying, praying for you and DH and baby today. That must be so scary. My little brother had sleep apnea when he was a newborn and had to be on a small machine at home for awhile (when he would sleep). It was only for a period of time and then he was fine on his own. I hope the same (or better!) for your baby!
It's not red or hot to touch is it? I can't remember... did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? I got an infection after my c/s and that made my skin hurt. I was never clear as to whether it was celluitis or a staff infection. My skin has never hurt after a vaginal delivery though, and it gets wayyy stretched out bc I carry so stinking big. However, if you press certain areas it hurts.   Anyone having a bladder issue? I constantly feel like I have to pee,...
LLisanne: Those are gorgeous! I love the family photo! We haven't taken one of all  of us yet, or even one with all the kids.
I don't know if anyone would have time to share a story, but I thought it might be helpful for the new moms to read about the, uh, learning experiences moms who have had a child (or children) already have gone through. We ALL feel lost with the first child (heck, I still feel lost many times!), and we all make mistakes, most of which are harmless in the end. There is no other on-the-job learning quite like motherhood!   I posted this on the pictures thread but I will...
1babysmom: Something about your baby reminds me of mine. Their noses are different, but something about the rest looks similar. Or maybe it's just me :)   bean: Mira is seriously CUTE! Wow!    Lauren, Jenn, and Tiffany: I love the pics of the sleeping babies :) They all look like they are in milk coma's... so happy and content!   Here is mine from a few days ago. Two weeks old.            She isn't very photogenic yet, lol. Just like her...
Bean: They can't overeat. If she isn't projectile vomiting after you feed her, then she isn't getting too much. People LOVE to put their two cents in when it comes to child-rearing. Perhaps they mean well, but it can get annoying!  ;  Bambi: I've tried several as well, and the avent manual is the only one that works for me as well :) The more you use it, the easier it will most likely get!   I swear, this time around bfing is really sucking. I want to give up but...
The ergo site has some on sale as well.
BuyBuyBaby has some ergo's on clearance. A couple designs are $79.99... not super cheap, but decent for an ergo sale.