or Connect

Posts by cagnew

I am lucky because dh and I live about 5 miles from Our Lady of Angels Monastery (Mother Angelica... EWTN), so there are a lot of conservative, traditional Catholic's around us. We are a young couple (28) and it's nice to have some other young like-minded families to hang out with. athansor: Basically, yes, being faithful to the Magisterium means being faithful to the Pope and Rome. More specifically, they are the teaching authority of the Church. Catholics who follow...
I am bored out of my mind too. I have a 21 month old dd to take care of, but I am still going crazy! I started to read a John Grisham book yesterday....
nighten: my mom gives me lots of trouble too... very manipulative and emotionally abusive. I honestly think she is mentally "off" so I try to remember that. s&d: I'm sorry about the possible pre-e. I hope things get better! me: A whole lot of NOTHING going on here. I was totally having contractions last night and I thought for sure I would be more dilated and all that, but the vaginal exam today revealed that nothing has changed since last week. Stupid exams. Doctor...
I just ate 3 pieces of chocolate cake. Comfort food...except that I do not feel very happy or comfortable with all the cake in me. Just felt the need to confess. chaotic and starling: Sounds promising! I hope "it" happens soon for you!
Thank you so much for posting your slideshow! I am 38 weeks pg and going to have my first natural labor. As it gets closer, I have been getting more and more nervous- your pictured reminded me why I wanted to go natural in the first place. I can do it Thank you again- you and your family are beautiful, btw! Congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Lil_Mamma Wait til you gals get to the end of the third trimester. I hate going out, bc I literally want to start punching people right now when they say annoying things like "You're due next month? You look like you're ready to go now!" "Are you carrying twins?" It's amazing the rudeness you encounter when that bump grows. It's gotten to the point I make a huge effort to do self-checkout just to avoid dumb...
I'm sorry about the bad news, starling.
WOO HOO! I hope you have a peaceful labor! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
jenivere: I'm sending you labor vibes! I hope this is it! liontigerbear: Nosey neighbors sucks. And it is completely ridiculous that mothers actually have to worry about having CPS called on them... I know there are children who should be taken from there living conditions, but, come on, people shouldn't get involved without knowing for a fact that something is up. I'm sorry about the positive GBS tests! To mama's with "little" weight gain and "small" babies: I...
Quote: Originally Posted by heinz28 I'm trying to work on the birth positioning stuff now. Just to clarify, what is the optimal position besides the head down, back up front? In other words, I thought it was head down, body along the left side that's second best. I am wondering the same thing.