or Connect

Posts by seven_lux

With the 2 in 1 LG machine my friend has, you don't have to use the dryer function, it has all the normal cycles & functions of a front loader (plus some more than mine, and any other machine I have ever owned), and it manages to dry clothes too. Also, if you leave the clothes dry in there for a time after that, it will thoughtfully turn them about every now and then so you don't get wrinkles. Also with the front loaders, they spin the laundry out so well, if you do...
I agree. It would be nice to see that. In my town, there has been a lot of revamping of really old buildings lately. Some in a crappy vulgar way, but many in a beautiful way. Either way, I'd tend to see them re-modelling old buildings into more usuable and diverse space, than see new ones go up.
My friend has a brilliant LG Washer/Condenser Dryer 2in1 machine that makes me drool, it's about 2yrs old now I guess. If I was in the market for a Washer AND a dryer at the same time I would love one of those. I suppose maybe a downside of it though is that one full cycle of wash & dry can take 3-5hrs. Which is fine so long as you're okay at staying on top of your washing! I have a second hand reconditioned Westinghouse 7kg Front Loader.. about 6 years old. It works...
I say it myself a lot actually...don't really have a problem with it, it's kind of true for me! Presently a good carpenter, bricklayer, general builder & landscaper really wouldn't go astray over at my house. Single tradespeople... over here, hi!
What is a mini aussie? I have never head of a breed called that before. Maybe I'll go Google it.
If there's going to be a couple of littlies, maybe run a couple of little art/craft activities that they can take home in the end (don't bother with a lolly bag). That way you could just use recycled stuff if you wanted, cereal boxes, egg cartons, etc. whatever you can think of. A treasure hunt is always fun, hide some sort of treats in the backyard or where you are. A packet of individually wrapped lollies or chocs from the dollar store is pretty much all you would...
You could get some throw rugs or couch covers that you can rotate & wash regularly or you could ban the dogs from getting on it? I make my kids sit on the floor and eat if we are eating in the lounge area, so we generally stick to a no eating rule on our lounge suite (and they tell me to sit on the floor if I *forget* too!). I recently accquired a white-hair-shedding-mouse-catching-machine out of necessity, cat hair gets so EVERYWHERE! If you find the secret to...
Apart from the fact that I saw her live last Friday night (& I'm practically still giddy over it like a schoolgirl), I'm so awed to hear that she's still boobing her 14mo. I read an interview just the other day where the interviewer made mention that she was making a bottle for her child during the interview, so i figured she wasn't feeding him anymore. I wasn't annoyed or anything, she still fed for way longer than most (& I'm ashamed to say..longer than i thought she...
It just looks like its sitting so well. Looks great!
Does anyone know what sort of sling that is?