or Connect

Posts by dallaschildren

This thread is being returned to the board. I have removed posts that violated the MDC UA. Please refrain from taking direct issue with a poster in the thread and instead contact the member directly via PM for clarification or report the post in question and a moderator will handle it. Thank you. DC
removed for moderator review. Dallaschildren
Moving to Family Safety. DC
And be sure to leave some space between the back of the car seat/base and the back (s) of your vehicle seats. You do not want the 2 touching because it will impede the movement of the seat (or rotation up and down) in the event of a collision. This is how it was designed and intended to move. As previously stated, LATCH was not federally mandated for all CRS manufacturers and vehicle manufacturers until Sept. 2002. I have however inspected vehicles model years 2000 and...
for moderator review. Thank you for your patience. Dallaschildren
This is Texas law and yes it sucks and yes it is woefully inadequate. A person commits an offense if the person operates a passenger vehicle, transports a child who is younger than five years of age and less than 36 inches in height, and does not keep the child secured during the operation of the vehicle in a child passenger safety seat system according to the instructions of the manufacturer of the safety seat system. "Child passenger safety seat system'' means an infant...
Actually there are quite a few vehicle manufacturers who tell you to remove the headrest if top tethering. It would be stated in the vehicle owner's manual. Glad you got a good fit.
removed for violations of the MDC UA. It will not be returned. Please refrain from starting any spin offs. Thank you. Dallaschildren
I've removed a few posts from this thread for violating the UA. Please keep the thread clean or it will have to be removed. Thanks! Peace, Dallaschildren
I have removed some posts to this thread. Please refrain from taking direct issue with a poster in the thread and take it to PM or report the post. Thank you in advance for following the MDC UA from here on out. Dallaschildren