or Connect

Posts by dallaschildren

Quote: Originally Posted by InstinctiveMama So back to my confusion. My friend purchased this car seat from Peg Perego through an eBay sale in summer 2002. The car seat had been recalled in July 2001. My friend sent in the registration information to Peg Perego when she purchased the seat (remember she is very anal about such things). She NEVER received any information from Peg Perego about the recall! The other troubling thing is Peg Perego sold these...
Good Search is a search engine just like google or yahoo except every time you use good search, they donate to a non-profit. You can register your own non-profit organization too. Please consider using goodsearch and helping out non-profit organizations. Thanks. DC
Good Search is a search engine just like google or yahoo except every time you use good search, they donate to a non-profit. You can register your own non-profit organization too. Please consider using goodsearch and helping out non-profit organizations. DC
Did you know that our urine is sterile unless contaminated by an outside source? And if you are lost in the woods and do not have clean water, that it is recommended that you drink your own urine? And if you are cut with no access to first aid, that you can urinate on your wound to clean it? That is all. DC
Yup. Congrats to them and I too love their names. Great choices. DC
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmo780 You ladies are all so pretty! It is neat to put a face to the names, ya know?! You kinda picture certain people, then they look totally different Here I am, not that anyone asked http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...80/Mary166.jpg Beautiful eyes. Just striking.
Have installed many types of large carseats in Jettas and haven't had a problem yet. Usually one each in the outboard positions. Middle rear seat position is smallish. DC
This is really nice to read Jennifer. Thank you. I would pass it forward. DC
If you are comfortable with it, then leave it. Birth in all forms is beautiful. DC
I just hope that the report is followed up on completely. It is always one of my fears that when reporting something like that, that the responsible agency will drop the ball and the kids will get beat worse by the abuser because they were reported. DC