or Connect

Posts by filiadeluna

I'm still waiting.... by LMP alone I'd already be 42 weeks and 3 days!  I was induced at 42w with DD1, and she still didn't come out for 36 hours.  My babies like to be well done!!!
Thanks, ladies! I'm still waiting.... by LMP alone I'd already be 42 weeks and 3 days!  I was induced at 42w with DD1, and she still didn't come out for 36 hours.  My babies like to be well done!!!
Thanks, ladies!  I'm still waiting.... by LMP alone I'd already be 42 weeks and 3 days!  I was induced at 42w with DD1, and she still didn't come out for 36 hours.  My babies like to be well done!!!
Me!  I'm always at the end of the March DDC!  My DD1 was due 3/7/09 and born 3/22/09 (and would have come even later if I hadn't been coerced into induction that time).  I am just waiting patiently on this little one, but it seems friends and family are all in a big hurry again.   *sigh*
Ha!  I just realized I haven't posted here in like 6 months!  I've been posting a lot on FB pregnancy groups because it's just easier/more accessible.  Also, we moved from Tennessee to California, so we've been super busy!  LOL.  Anyway, yesterday was my "adjusted" due date, but based on LMP it would have been March 21st.  Here's a pic of me a few days ago with my DD:
Thanks for the info!  I will check into those also.  As for the midwives, do you think they'd be open to taking a client that late in pregnancy (30+ weeks potentially)?  I know some of them may be booked anyway.  :/
Thanks again, everyone!  Well, now we're looking at Midtown, too, because a relative (our age) suggested it, as she lived there for a long time, although she and her husband don't have any kids.  It sounds awesome, but I'd still want to make sure we're in a safe area that we can afford, and not too close to bars.  I was looking online at some of the rentals, and while the high-rises are pretty awesome looking, they're pricier for a small space.  I really love the idea of...
We are having a homebirth, so I doubt my midwife would "order" one.  The insurance won't cover any of my prenatal care or birth with a midwife, and they won't cover a hospital birth except for what goes over $7,500.  :(
 Yes, I live in the U.S., but we have really crappy insurance.  We had much better insurance when I was pregnant with DD.
Thanks for the opinion!  I'm about 14 weeks, so yeah the ectopic thing isn't a concern by now.  I just don't know how we'll find the money to pay for it if we decide to do it.