or Connect

Posts by mikaela

Good job, momma!
: Welcome, momma! Funny, there was just a discussion/vent about the whole, "I'm like a single mom because my husband works nights/works long hours/travels a lot:" https://www.mothering.com/discussion...d.php?t=984554 And I agree with tripleaces -- your little ones are cuties!
: :
I say you're being perfectly reasonable. And not just for the first right of refusal thing, but also because it's a good idea to know where he is in case of an emergency. I don't see you as attempting to control anything
That's wonderful! Good luck -- I'm sure you'll be great! :
Try checking out the movie on one of the family movie review sites: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&hs=fen&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=resul t&cd=1&q=family+movie+review&spell=1. They'll offer more specifics about exactly what to expect in regard to violence, horror, sex, drugs etc., so that you can make a better educated choice -- and one that works for *your* family
: Yay!
I just wanted to say hello and welcome, momma : No real advice except to say, dating after six years of not dating is going to be awkward, no matter who the guy Try not to over analyze/stress/think too much, etc. Stay in the moment -- you're just two people having a phone conversation, nothing more, no expectations. Even if you're not ready to date, who knows, you might end up with a really great friendship
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellien C ...Why are we socialized to think we don't deserve to paid what we are worth or that it somehow takes something away from someone else?... Maybe this is why you panicked, laohaire
Quote: Originally Posted by pranamama I think you should move back out, it's not like you are married, (right?) and take it slower. It will be easier to establish an amicable co-parenting relationship if you don't have a big messy split or built up hostility or resentment. Quote: Originally Posted by MaWhit Follow your gut on this one, mama. It would be much easier to move in later if you decide you want to keep the...