or Connect

Posts by Sour-Jane

I don't have an answer as to where to find vegan chocolate in foil (other than mail order) but I just wanted to comment and tell you that you are awesome for even trying to find vegan treats so that child can participate in the fun!
www.crueltyfreeface.com is an excellent, new and growing resource for cruelty free, vegan cosmetics.
My partner is a professional body piercer, he's been in the industry for about 17 years now and has put his foot down that our daughter will not be getting her ears or anything pierced until she is old enough to sign for herself which is 16, and it will be him or somebody that he recommends to do it. Modifying the body of a minor without their consent is wrong. (religious/cultural views aside) Piercing guns are extremely dangerous because it is a blunt object being...
My 4 month old is a pincher, and a scratcher, she has my one breast scratched up pretty good actually. She used to pull back too and stretch my nipple really far, but now she has taken to biting me, and those little gums hurt! Is there any thing I can do to get her to stop? When she scratches and pinches, I usually take her hand and rub and say "gentle please." As far as the biting though, I haven't got a clue, there have been a few times that I actually screamed in...
I have not yet donated, but I'm seriously considering it, whether through the milk bank or other means, it doesn't matter to me. I'm lucky enough to have an abundance, and would like to share.
Here's Rhaevyn when she was 10 days new... The photographer that did my pregnancy pictures came back to photograph Rhaevyn. Her website is www.kpimages.ca, she's an absolutely amazing photographer. http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Days%20New/ There are 2 pictures where she's giving the middle finger, totally unposed, there are more on my phone and other camera..
Things are slowly getting better, I just bought The Happiest Baby On The Block and am in the middle of reading it now. I told Ken how frustrated I am and even though he was a great help before, he is helping even more now. I was able to get Rhaevyn into the Cuddly Wrap for 2 hours one day, that was a lovely 2 hours, but it's really hit and miss with her, most days she wants nothing to do with it. I've given up dairy and it has helped quite a bit, but she's still...
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a website, I'm not at all affiliated with it, I'm not even allowed to purchase from them because unfortunately they don't ship to Canada. So mods, please remove if it violates the rules. http://www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml has a bunch of wipe solution recipes
Please don't flame me, I'm totally against CIO but it happened accidentally, I feel like such a horrible mom. How do you mamas do it? I need to eat too, preferably before the point that my blood sugar is so low that I've got the shakes and feel like I'm going to faint. I need to go to the bathroom too, preferably before the point that I feel like I'm going to mess myself. I can't put Rhaevyn down for more than 5 seconds without her screaming. I'm by myself all day...
Rhaevyn was barely a week old and I was watching Ken hold her and asked him if he was ready for #2 yet. My labour was long but it was a breeze, even after pushing for 3 hours and having a c-section at the end of it all, I would do it all over again in a heart beat.