or Connect

Posts by wallabi

Hi L,   Congrats on your little girl, and yay that your symptoms haven`t come back!!   I have endo too, stage 4, pain started very suddenly when I was 20 and I got a tentative dx from a fabulous nurse practitioner I used to see as a GP, but then went through 3 gyns and an RE, being told repeatedly that it wasn`t endo, I was too young, etc.  until at 24, after 2 years ttc, I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst ("it`s probably not cancer, but we need to operate...
omg - that brain fog thing? did I really just hit clear instead of submit?   and I was so articulate, too. long story short, then:   Typical hypo symptoms with the exception of weight gain (though before going gf I was gaining weight, and I have been starving at intervals since then, so who knows?), family history of thyroid problems - ggma with a goiter, gma with thyroid troubles, mom with normal TSH but needs armour to function. I also have endometriosis and...
I am so sorry for your loss.   there is a gigantic hypothyroid thread somewhere in the recent few pages here - someone in there may have some helpful advice. The thread title is something along the lines of "hypothyroid but normal blood tests" but there are folks in there both with diagnosed thyroid problems and undiagnosed, as well as with adrenal issues. I hope you find some answers.   eta: here`s a link to the thread I am talking...
Thanks for the replies about the progesterone - I know where I might be able to get some progesterone cream, so maybe I`ll try that instead of the pill I`ve got now next time `round.   hmmm...I thought I would do the weekend-wrap-up but somehow don`t know how to find old posts in the new format. oh well, here it is as best as I can recall -   Name: Sara / Wallabi TTC since: for 8 years, off and on, TTC gluten free (which I hope to be at least part of the...
first and foremost - yaaaaay! twins!!! yaaaaay!   and second - this progesterone thing is making me insane. I am taking a pill with synthetic progesterone (not sold in the US, so I don`t imagine anyone knows it) and I am crazy, crazy woman with no ability to deal with stress. and I have a headache. I see a dr next tuesday, and will ask then, but in the meantime, I am wondering, do other people have such problems with the progesterone suppositories or creams?
oh, moonfireglow, I am so, so sorry.
MFG - hooray!! hooray!! and congrats to Tear, too!!     I`d better ask you to add me to the opening post list now, before you move on to sunnier pastures!   :)   Wallabi - Sara, mama to a fabulous four year old who came home at age two and a half, fighting primary infertility on and off since 2002 with endo and gluten troubles - one year gluten free! - hoping 2011 will see me pregnant!   meanwhile, I am waiting to O, expecting to do so today or...
Welcome, TTCChloeorConner! Hope your stay is short! It looks like you`ve been TTCing just over a year now, are you beginning infertility testing and all that fun stuff now?   LeslieSara - sticky vibes, sticky vibes!! I can`t imagine how much the worrying must suck - here`s to Dec8th coming soon and bringing you mountains of reassurance and joy!!   AFM - went to the gyn yesterday with my too many periods, too much exhaustion sob story and came away with a scrip...
thanks for the niceness and looking at my chart last week! I have been seeing too much of AF lately!! I am still inclined to think I ovulated last cycle, on cd7, with an lp of 8 days, as my temps dropped right back down at the start of this cycle and have stayed down. Uuuugggh. I don`t want AF to visit every two weeks! But on the upside, I have something concrete to take to the doctor (I see ob/gyn/infertility clinic section of a medium-sized hospital, so not an RE,...
wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!   here I am with my period starting on cd16 AGAIN.   This time `round I was charting, though, and I think, though FF doesn`t agree, that I ovulated. I missed a few temps at the beginning of the cycle - maybe that`s why FF doesn`t like it? But if anyone has a moment and would like to peek at my chart and tell me what you think, I`d appreciate it. Although with ovulating so very early in my cycle, and having such a short lp, I doubt I am...