or Connect

Posts by enfpintj

i  just read your thread and was going to put thyroid in big letters.  i'm so glad you are doing better.  it is amazing what a huge impact it has.  i became hyperthyroid this summer and still am not regulated and back to normal.  may i ask what you are taking that has you out running already?  my dr. is not the person i will keep going to.  what kind of person are you using?  i've hardly been able to move in 4 months.  i also wonder if the anxiety is better now that you...
motherhood: a spiritual journey by ellyn sanna  I loved this book b/c she addresses the light and the shadows of motherhood.   everyday miracles: unexpected blessings in a mother's day by dale hanson bourke   I'm editing my book about struggling with motherhood.  (a woman goes on retreat and meets jesus.)  If you're interested and pm me your email I can let you know when i publish it. 
this is a guest post on a simplicity blog I wrote about our life. http://littlehousesouthernprairie.wo...se-retirement/ Here is an excerpt: ***We jokingly call it reverse retirement. We want to be with the kids now while they are little, not working until after they are grown and gone. We wanted family to be at the center of our family, not my husband barely remembering the early years of my son’s life because he was always at work. We wanted time together. We...
thanks for the responses about editing. I really am not looking forward to doing it. It has taken me almost 3 years to get to this point. I did alot in fits and starts where months would go by between writing. I also did not go back and edit in between. So, most of what I have written I haven't touched in months if not years literally. Last week I worked on it and called it quits, but before that it was memorial day. I think that covers the 6 week waiting period for...
I called it quits on the rough draft on Friday of my fiction work. I was sick and sick and tired. I knew any other changes could come in the edits, but now I'm afraid of the editing. How did you guys get through editing if you have already done so? How long did it take? Any recommendation on what to do , not to do? I want to be done in a month or so. I hope.
did you find out about PANDAS? It is an autoimmune issue thought to be from strep which causes tics and ocd characteristics. google it.
look at ehealthinsurance.com there you can fillout information about your ages and a bunch of plans will come up with all sorts of deductible levels and coinsurance levels. We have a high deductible of 8K through humana and we pay about 300/mo. I don't think you can get these individual policies with preexisting conditions though that may change when the policy about preexisting conditions takes effect. I don't know when that is. you'd have to research it. also you'd...
we've always had a full size bath towel underneath the car seats, so it hangs down over the front of the seat where they would step. It works. The seats in the van still look good. My dd just started sitting in the big seat and it looks great. You have to shake out the towel on a regular basis to get rid of crumbs, but it keeps the seats clean. Thank God for an organized dh.
I've thought about this quite a bit. 2009 was terrible with my mil and fil in poor health, almost constant headaches for me, then dental problems from hell that lasted about 3 months with constant pain. I finally work out the headaches and think things are getting better, and now I really think dd has ocd. I'm freaking out about it. All my anxiety issues are raging right now. I hate this. Sorry for everyone else's yucky year (s).
Quote: Originally Posted by carfreemama The book excited me and still does, because of the "life energy" thing. It was SO great to read a book about money that framed it in these terms. From what I remember, the authors encourage you to save up enough wealth that you can retire early from your paid employment and choose how to spend the rest of your life (life energy again). The best thing to come out of this for dh and I was the ability to form a...