or Connect

Posts by Jessviola

Quote: Originally Posted by fek&fuzz Fake fur on feet. Soft curly brown hair. Cape with broach clasp. how about chain with gold ring around his neck
me! we like sheetmusicplus. we order from them on a regular basis and haven't had any problems. the shipping is usually way faster than they say it will be. Another great source is sharmusic.com. They have a huge selection and a lot of other string supplies too. I just followed the link. That Mozart duet is really nice, dh and I have played it together (him playing the violin part on flute). I love, love, love the Bach Suites too, especially 1 and 5. They...
Quote: Originally Posted by Petersmamma This is really true. I purchased several power adapters (and they aren't cheap!) because there are a TON of horror stories out there about laptops bursting into flames because the adapter got overheated and such--because they wear out FAST. This is the only bad thing I have encountered. really, how long? we've had ours for 1.5 years and no problems. I use it on location a lot so it has been through a...
It's ok for you to find a suggestion completely unhelpful, but you asked what people thought and what they would do and one of the suggestions was to spend more time with him. I'm not sure what that has to do with blaming yourself for his "misbehaviors and displaced attitudes" I also didn't pick up on where anybody implied "You are going to get this if you fail as a parent" or "I should have done a better job, its ok if you destroy stuff!" I read it as them...
I didn't read Pat's post as blaming the OP for her child destroying stuff. It sounded like she was suggesting that spending more time with the child would help the situation. I don't think anyone was trying to be harsh or judgemental, I think it was in the spirit of trying to help you. (although admittedly I haven't read the other thread, this is just my take on the single post) It's really tough to make a suggestion like that because it's easily taken as an attack.
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Nikki~ Yes, that. My company sells educational dvds, and I know that when somebody has a scratched disc, we're more than happy to send a new one out, free of charge. In our case, they spend the big money for the content ON the disc, not the disc itself, which is worth nothing. I know some companies will send you new copies if you send them the original damaged discs. Since you don't have a source to copy from...
Quote: Originally Posted by kama'aina mama I don't wait at all. I never dry someone elses clothes and I would be mad as hell if someone dried mine. But putting it on top of the machine is fine. yeah, same here.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pynki I can't hear the word "manhole cover" without thinking of tampons. Thanks dad. : omg pynki, i'm freakin' dying here :
Quote: Originally Posted by Viriditas So ds and I took a walk to the park a couple hours ago and we went by the house. The dummy is still up, but now there is a sign on the tree that says "I AM NOT REAL DUMMY" Oh, okay. So it's only a pretend black person hanging from a tree. Well, that makes it okay, then. i think at this point i'd call some news stations.