or Connect

Posts by chicasmama

I was perscribed clindomyacin 1% (sp?) it's a topical ointment my midwife gave ,me. It has been a life saver not a single breakout since I started using it and it is considered a category B drug for pregnant/nursing moms.
I'm so jealous! It seems my dd will wake up by 6 a.m regardless of how late she stays up
I use DEX bed rails, they are great and dd has never fallen out of bed since we got them 9 months ago.
We are pretty sure our daughter will be named Aniesa (Ah-knee-sa)Sophia. Which spelling of Aniesa do you prefer and feel it conveys the proper pronounciation? Anaïsa Aniesa Aneesa Aniessa I really love Anaïsa but I can already see people botching it and calling her an-asia. WDYT???
Quote: Originally Posted by mommy2naomi Taking a step back though... Are you making money renting it out? If so, then why sell? If you keep renting it then you avoid the capital gain tax. Yes, I am making money renting it (thankfully enough to cover my home mortgage).BUT paying annual taxes, renters insurance, and the likelyhood of a good size earthquake being a very real possibility- could easily have me *barely* making money.Whereas if I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tradd Is there ANY chance that the current renter would be interested in buying the house? Have you asked? If so, what are the chances about selling the thing now the current renters? They are suppose to come into some money from a lawsuit in the next year or so and want a BIGGER home as they have several children and it is rather tight for them in this home but managable for now. Thanks to everyone who responded,...
I agree with a lot of the pps. My dh is for the most part on the "same page" I have however been worried that when he is alone with her on the 2 days I work that he "more strict" I have warned him many times that if I ever hear of him disciplining in what I consider an unappropriate way I won't hesitate to quite my job and stay home 24/7 to protect her. Thankfully he knows this is not an empty threat LOL.
I am 32 weeks pregnant and have a 14 month old dd. She has only been watched by 1 girlfriend for 2 hours while I had dental work done. I am so very picky about who dd spends time around. I don't want to confuse her by having her around someone who parentsd VERY differently. I "screen" my friends by watching them, seeing how they engage their children, discipline them etc. SHe and 1 other girlfriend are the ONLY people I would ever feel truly at ease that dd is in good...
Hi I am 33 weeks pregnant and nursing my 14 month old dd. I remember feeling the same way, hoping that someone could tell me how the whole pregnancy/nursing thing was going to play out for me. I think it's such a different experince for all of us, that it's hard to say....Here's been my experience... There were times early on that I wanted to cry from the pain of nursing (for me it was week 7-11) my nipples chapped and bled, dd seemed to increase her nursing to 24/7. I'm...
What would you do in my situation...... We recently inherited a home. It's in liveable shape, in southern Cali. We have ZERO desire to live there however. I currently have renters in there that signed a 1 yr lease. Once they leave (1-2 years) I am thinking about selling it. Anything above what it appraised at when we inherited it we would be paying capital gains tax, so I'm thinking that sitting on it doesn't= big profit due to taxes. It needs some major upgrades-kitcken,...