or Connect

Posts by reikimama

If you're weaning at night and already have cut back during the day, you are losing milk supply a bit already. Pregnancy does change the supply for a while, but many times it starts around 2nd trimester, from what I remember. DD1 was 15-16 months when I got pg with DD2. My milk supply did drop off and I expected her to wean and she didn't. I weaned her at 27 months when DD2 was 3 months old. DD2 was weaned between 27-28 months when I realized I was pg with DS. I...
Florida's cool, as they even have a statewide virtual school for middle & high school.
i'm a bit foggy this morning (this might have already been answered), but wanted to ask those who have used OM for multiple kids & register for full support, do you have any problems reusing the curric for the kids that way? Have there been any curric changes that have mseed things up? Is the OM staff cool with reusing the curric & having full support? I want the full support next year & have 3 kids that will go through them, so this is key for me. Thanks for the...
I have such mixed feelings about this subject.... I have been trained in diversity issues and know that even in multicultural groups, the "conservative" ones can be frowned upon, which is totally not fair being that the idea is to be open minded. My advice is to pick your battles. We are a multicultural family living in a very white small coastal town. We are still in the Bible belt. My DH sings for churches on a regular basis. Our family is considered "Christian"...
I want to join! Ironically, I had already started by cleaning out my kitchen, writing a list of things to organize, etc. Plus, I cleaned out my side of the closet yesterday and spurred DH to clean out his side. He had 2 stuffed bags of clothes to give away. I need to clean out the kids' closet and then the TASK of the CENTURY is the office. I've got to finish that and I've been procrastinating terribly! This will keep me focused!
I nursed my first DD through pg with 2nd DD. I told my OB and he said I shouldn't be nursing. I said, "Okay." And I never said a word about it again to him. He was the best OB in the area and I wasn't going to fight with him about it. I nursed throughout the pregancy, even in public, and never talked to him about it because I didn't feel like having to be on the defensive. I had educated myself & I knew I wasn't at risk for a miscarriage. He was a great doctor...
Just saying hi to you too from a semi-newbie! I have been offline for a few years and just resigned on. Have a blessed day!