or Connect

Posts by nikkiana

I would say that about 98% of the time, I'm a giver. Selling just seems like way too much energy most of the time, especially since most of the items we have to declutter are so small. What I tend to do is wait till there's a bunch, then list it on Freecycle, because most people around here tend to take more than one thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by eirual Entirely off topic. But I get this from time to time too. For me it usually corresponds with WAY too much dairy (like the night I sit down to a pizza and drink white russians...they are few and far between, but they happen, then uncomfortable "I need to pee, but am not" feeling follows)...would that by freak chance be applicable in some way shape or form?? May also want to look into keeping your body more basic (i.e....
As my DH put it when I showed him the picture, "That's a mighty egg!" All I could think was, "Poor chicken!"
Quote: Originally Posted by Shell_Ell Hi Nikkiana (I swear I'm not stalking you. ) You can find paper charts to copy in the back of TCOYF. You can also find them here: http://www.ovusoft.com/library/chartpdf.asp : It's okay, always good to see a familiar name!
I think we're going to paper chart it for now actually.... if I could ever get three hours of consecutive sleep.... I'm dealing with another health issue that's cause is still yet unknown which is causing me to get up to go to the bathroom all freaking night (even though I actually don't have to go that bad, I just feel like I do) so usually I only sleep for one or two hours, get up, sleep another one or two hours, etc.... I actually got four hours last night, but I got up...
I feel mixed about this.... On the one hand, I think it is slightly insensitive and annoying when someone tries to compare someone's child with their pet.... but on the other hand, as a currently childless person, I totally understand why it happens... One of the things I've noticed about human behavior in conversations is when we're listening to someone describe the situation they're currently in, we want to offer our own experience in responce to say we understand......
Quote: Originally Posted by Gumby I have an excel chart on my computer, pm me your email and I'll send it to you if you want Show him this thread. We're all charting to avoid! It has been done. I think I might have been a little preemptive on my flipping out.... When we went to Target tonight to buy a basal thermometer he was actually acting a little excited about it.
No worries, not offended one bit. I think he's being a major asshat about it too. : When we set out to decide on what to do for contraception originally, I wanted him to be involved because I didn't want him to be uncomfortable with whatever method chosen.... but I didn't think it was going to mean *I* was stuck being the one uncomfortable... I'm not entirely sure what his issue is with it... I think it's a mix of being convinced that it's for TTCing only and being...
Quote: Originally Posted by eirual ...maybe "involved" was the wrong word. I should rephrase that to supportive. Are your DHs comfortable with using FAM? I think the longer we use it successfully, the more comfortable DH will be with it. As I said before, he feels like we need protection ALL the time. Long story short, no. He's not very supportive.... and what to do for contraception has been a HUGE argument in our marriage. It was his idea for...
I tend to clean mostly on the weekends. I work from home, and I find it's just too much to do a lot of cleaning during the week, it distracts me too much from work.