or Connect

Posts by mommasuz

I'd split them into groups of two or three on Ebay. I don't usually bid on things with reserve, and if they are new you'll probably get a pretty good price for them. The better your pictures and description are the more they'll go for. Good luck!
Yep, I run 70 minutes and then another 60. I also hate snap in saokers, they always get bunched up and I pretty much only use SOS.
I took a few nb fitteds, a bunch of preemie prefolds, a few covers and a Bummies wet bag. I didn't use the covers much and had more than enough diapers. For the first few days they usually aren't peeing much so you'd probably be fine with a dozen prefolds and a few fitteds, but I always overpack. I just threw them in the wash right when we got home and the meconium washed right off, easy as pie. Diapering a newborn is so easy. And fun!
Hmmph! That's what I get for playing with my children! :LOL If anyone has buyers remorse over either size I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
I see you got your DDDCs
I would have to fast if I bid on them, I wouldn't have money to eat for a month! Very cute!
My poor little guy has been sick for 5 days now, only vomitting 3 times with mild diarrhea. What's got me really worried is the fact that he hasn't even eaten a full piece of bread/day since this started and I know that starving all day is making him feel much worse. I've tried EVERYTHING, brat diet, healthy food, total junk... he won't take a single bite. Every 10 min or so his stomach starts turning and he start screaming in pain and it's really stressing me out....
I wouldn't let her drive my child. I also wonder how great of a sitter she is when she doesn't even care aboout the safety of your child in a life or death situation. Could you just trade cars with her on the days you work so she doesn't have to install it?
I used sposies before I switched to cloth and every once in a while I still do and I have NEVER made my child sit in a wet or especially a poopy diaper. I would very quickly go broke if I used sposies because I obsessively check (squeeze) the diapers and change them as soon as they are wet, which with my super soaker is sometimes 5 times an hour. When we go out I change very often too. Today I met my sisters at a toddler music class and changed DS before we went in, after...
Works fine for me. Could it be that you need an updated version of Quicktime or something?