or Connect

Posts by heidirk

Hey all. So my issues have been pretty much under control, except for right before AF when it seems everything could fall right out. Splinting is entirely necessary at that point in my cycle. No mount of fiber or coffee ftm helps then. blergh.... I decided to try a sea sponge today- day three of AF and my flow is pretty light- it stayed in and seemed pretty high up! But it also feels like it's making my rectocele/cystocele worse? We STILL do not have...
those are very nice.
Jennifer, first Hugs and Hi! and do not call yourself lazy! We've all felt that, I think I can speak for everyone. I hope you can get some answers, if only for your own sake, and so you can help your DD. I know how I felt when I started to realise how much my older son is like me. I think I actually mourned for him for a little.
Oh no! That's a terrible thing to lose! they're so nice.
and a few other things... Starflower- thank you for your hugs. earthmama- did you try the Neurontin? How did things go? AAM- I started taking a massive daily dose of Vitamin D- and trying to get some sun. I have to be careful with that because my Psoriasis is agravated by sunburn. I am doing better! I have had far less pain lately. I have also started barefooting hardcore- and my foot realigned itself! Shortly after that my knee realigned...
Hi Erin! It's Human Rewriter.com http://www.humanrewriter.com/jobs/ They said it might takwe a while to hear back.
3 is a challenging age for sure. When ds1 was in that phase, I stopped talking. I simply went and wrapped my arms around him/took him by the hand and brought him to where I needed him to be. I realise the teachers can't do that at school, but you could try it at home. don't give her an opportunity to ignore you. be right beside her when you say her name, and touch her gently at the same time. How recently did she start preschool? Maybe she needs a bit of...
Hi mamabohl! sorry things are so hard right now. I understand though, every word. When your world is spinning out of control- it's difficult to have enough perspective to make positive changes. (speaking of spinning out of control...)
:sigh I really need some paying work- and this is what I want to do- but writing is NOT fast cash, YK? I applied at Humanrewriter,com, and passed the qualification test- and went on to complete the written test, but never heard anything back. I felt good about the work I did, and had such fun doing it, When I am NOT writing, I always am shocked by the charge I get when I return to it. I got my samples blog underway- although WAAYY too much of it is religious...
Thank you all for the ideas! I know we're going to have beef roast one night, and then soup out of that, and meatloaf and squash another night. Also, another night, eggs, bacon, and tempeh. On hand I have ; lentils, beans, rice, ww pasta (I know, I know ), tuna, potatos, apples, and some assorted odds and ends. Oh, and there's still some chard in the garden from last year- that stuff never dies! That's the best I can do for now- but please post more...