or Connect

Posts by heidirk

Quote: i adore my husband, but there are times i'd love to just crack him over the head with the nearest blunt object. Quote: also, i'm now scared to call my mom, or even text her. last time we had a fight like this she didn't talk to me for weeks. it makes my stomach hurt. Good for you, though! Some people don't recognize subtle at all. And for my DH, its only when he's smacked in the face with a situation that he...
AFA nursing goes, a belly band under any shirt works well for me. No neckline exists that I can hike a booba up out of.
If you have a scar in the vaginal wall, it could hurt.
Quote: Originally Posted by waiting2bemommy yes! this is mine down to a tee. Last night dd screamed and would not be put down asleep or awake from 6:30 until 11 pm. I'm pretty sure the mainstream world would call her "colicky" and much as I love her I feel confident in calling her a "high needs" baby since she only sleeps in the sling or in our bed with one of us snuggling her. none of that bassinet stuff for her. and during this time SO watched me...
Quote: Originally Posted by flminivanmama my dh learned his "lesson" when our twins (who are now 10) were babies and I had gone out for some me time (it was probably even the first time) - he called me on my cell & said, "they're both crying and I don't know what to do" and I said, "Yeah, that happens to me all the time" and I hung up the phone. Seriously. I was just thinking about this today. He leaves the house each morning with perfect...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessjgh1 Lessons, please!!! Jessica When your DP/SO walks in, hand them the smallest kiddo and announce you're on a break. Seriously. they do it- why shouldn't we? Quote: Originally Posted by baglady May I join? Obviously, I haven't actually made it through every post. I was diagnosed at 18. I was on medication on and off depending on how much I had going on. DS was born in January...
Thank you for the links. I'm going to add them to my nutritional file on my computer. No, in fact I have been told flat out by medical 'professionals' that hypoglycemia doesn't exist outside of being treated w/artificial insulin for diabetes. I know it does, because I've found the studies. Anyhow, I agree that removing almost all grains, and many fruits and starchy veggies makes a huge difference! I've done it for myself, and the difference was amazing. What...
damona- I absolutely DO have that problem, in fact you just described my day, today. DH is due home in about 30 mins and I am still in my comfy clothes, and I have not accomplished anything of significance. although- after almost 10 yrs of marriage, I think it doesn't really surprise him anymore. waiting2bmommy- yup, here too. I feel latelyike I just stink at everything I try to do. So, I am going to take a shower when DH gets home. I'll have an hour. I am...
I'd assume so... I cannot find my wallet. I need to go grocery shopping. The last place I had it was K-Mart. The thing is, I am absolutely neurotic about keeping track of thee things- my kids, my keys, and my wallet. I don't loce these things. Sometimes they get mved on me, like the time Henry stashed my key in a box we were sorting and it got put in the attic. But I do NOT misplace those things. Grrrrrrr..........
Quote: Originally Posted by damona i have no idea what i was going to post about. gee, i wonder if i'm in the right thread? *sigh* i really have to learn not to open messenger until i am done posting. gee...I never do that... Odinsmommy- welcome! I understand the two year adjustment period! I thought it was just me! you know, I was afraid that that would happen to me w/meds. I wasn't diagnosed till 19, so I already had a...