or Connect

Posts by 3girlsmommy

subbing
Quote: Originally Posted by nichole Does anyone have an Rx for Armour but finding the pharmacy keeps saying it is backordered indefinately? : My local Rite Aid didn't have my dosage in stock when I got my first script filled so they gave me a few days worth of a different dose broken up to equal my dose. They now have it for me every month. W/ the number of different pharmacys around these days if they won't or can't fill your script then go...
Quote: Originally Posted by JacquelineR Not to be onerous, but I'm already being treated for hypothyroidism. I'm trying to get her to acknowledge that I'm not "optimally treated". She asked me about whether I was taking the bc pill she described and I said I don't need to since I'm not having sex and have no desire to do and results in me having flashbacks to abuse from when I was a child if I try, which is seriously adversely effecting my marriage....
Does anyone know if vitamins interfere w/ Amour the same way they can interfere w/ Synthroid? I haven't been taking a multi-vitamin (or any for that matter) in a while and I feel like I need to start. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by JacquelineR nak I haven't heard back from my ND but I got in with my family doctor today- she *finally* gave me my results from March (she only got TSH and T3 done, apparently): TSH: 4.48 ("Normal" range: 0.4-4.6 Free T3: 3.18 ("Normal" range: 2.4-4.2) Different people do better at different levels w/in normal. Thankfully my doctor knows that I do better between 1.0 and 2.0. I actually feel "normal" and not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Heavenly They definitely know I have a nodule already. I had an ultrasound of my thyroid last Monday and that's when they spotted the nodule, and another small one starting to form on the other side of my thyroid. Something is definitely off with my thyroid anyways. My TSH is high and I am soooooo sick. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I have no energy at all, I feel dizzy and loopy, I am really nauseous, and many other...
My family doctor prescribed amour for me. I had talked to him about going to an endo. but the "good one" in town recently retired and he doesn't care for the other ones as far as the thyroid is concerned. He is willing to do a little research and is also "ok" w/ me doing my own research and brining it back to him(that's how I switched to amour). Here's a little note of caution to those of you who are trying to get on amour. My friend recently went to her doctor to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Heavenly They say I have a nodule on my thyroid (diagnosed by u/s). Now they want me to get a radioactive isotope uptake test. I looked into it and I would have to wean my 2.5 year old to get the test done. No way am I willing to do that! She is not ready to wean and neither am I (she is my last baby). I am afraid if I tell the doctor I am refusing the test that they won't help me anymore. What should I do??? I...
I finally went to the doctors today and he switched me from Synthroid to Amour. I start it tomorrow. He gave me a split dose. I'm so excited and hope that I get the results that I have been hoping for. I've heard that you can usually feel the difference in a matter of days. Here's hoping!
Congrats!!! I just returned full time after almost 6 years and honestly, I love it! It's going really well, much better then I thought it would. Good Luck and congrats again on your new job!