or Connect

Posts by butterfly_mommy

Yeah my 4 year old DS is driving me batty. He is just not listening to me and sometimes doing the opposite of what I ask. My daycare kid is also being moody. We have had lots of emotional upheaval this week (one of DS and daycare kids preschool teachers and my co-worker committed suicide last Sunday  ) but he behavior stuff was happening for the last 2 weeks or so it just has intensified this week but the little ones are having to process a lot and well I have also been...
I am a wrapper and love my woven wraps for long caries but also love using the stretchy wraps for the newborn stage as I can tie it on and pop baby in and out of it. I also love my woven wrap ring sling conversion, it is one of my fav and most used carriers especially as babe gets bigger as I use it for quick ins and outs of the car etc. 
I don't remember having name and address drills in school either. I have since DS could talk gone over his name, address and phone number and our names. I taught him our phone number as a song and he got it really quickly. Every now and again I ask him his name, address, phone number and our names and he always gets it bang on (he is 4y 3m) I also told him if he gets lost that he can find another mother or father with children or go into a store and tell them his info...
Congrats mama! Glad they and you are doing well.
I don't have an advice for you but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss of your DH and DS 
I got a call this morning from the supervisor of my sons preschool, were I was working part time this past year, that one of his teachers took her life on Sunday night. I am shocked and saddened and confused. She was a wonderful teacher and I really enjoyed working with her, she always seemed happy but was a pretty private person. No one at the school has any idea of what she must have been going through. She was married and had a 14 year old son. I can not understand...
Congratulations mama!!! Aria is gorgeous :) Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story, I cried :) I have a scheduled repeat elective c-section coming up on June 7th and after having 2 c-sections in the past with much drama I am hoping this one of our daughter will be as beautiful as yours was.    My upcoming c-section is also a decision I wish I didn't have to make but am at peace with, and I got to book the date I was hoping for (which was later then the OB...
  DS never complained about the snappi. I looked up the boingo too then ordered some just because I am a sucker for new cloth diaper stuff and they look cute :)
  I am doing that but he will just sit there and not do it until his legs fall asleep  However he really doesn't like it when his legs fall asleep and he gets pins and needles so maybe that will help motivate him to wipe it himself. I did tell him today that when the baby is here if she is nursing when he has to go poo he may have to wait a long time and his legs will go to sleep if he doesn't wipe himself. When he was a newborn he would nurse for 45 mins sometimes! I...
No Snappis are not a requirement unless you are using wool that is not designed as a cover with velcro or snaps. Also you can use pins. I actually love using pins more then snappis but DH is afraid of pins. I have these great curved diaper pins with a locking head that I really like. Oh also if you are using a cover without pins or snappis I found that if I opened the back of the tri-fold in the cover it did contain those runny BF poops better.