or Connect

Posts by benharperfan

my dd is almost 3 and we still co-sleep part-time. She usually takes her naps in her bedroom, and at night she decides if she wants to sleep in her room or ours. on the nights she picks her room, she usually ends up in between us by 2 or 3 in the morning.
we use: sheets - for a week (we wash and put back the same ones each week) bath towels - 4 days or so (we have lots of towels so they get washed every other week) kitchen towels & dishcloths - replaced every day (lots of these as well but they are washed once a week all together)
is grandma living IN the house with aunt? if that is the case, maybe not so bad (except the no equity part of it). i have a similar situation in my family (the using of the gram's money, not the AL part of it) and it does infuriate everyone. so we asked my grandma about it and it does not bother her a bit.
entourage penn & teller
I'm not tall, dd is (the height of an almost 5-year old at not quite 3). Honestly, although I get the "she's tall thing" all the time, it's never really bothered me because I don't think people are saying anything about it in a bad way. They seem to just really be amazed that a 2 year old is so tall!
When I first read the title, I thought you were referring to her silly tips that she offers on $40 a day such as "when dining out go on the internet to do research first" or "see what the locals like" or "ask for a lunch portion instead of a dinner portion" or "get an earlybird special" or or I can't even think of any others right now. I seem to think she repeats the same few tips on every episode...so silly! But her cash tips do blow as well. I can see leaving 15% if...
I saw it for the first time last night. It was interesting, but as a control freak myself I really thought Kate was pretty harsh! Parts that stuck out to me: - what a great help her sister (or is it sister-in-law) seems to be - all the paper plates wasted (eh, at least they appear to be the cheapo thin ones but still that's a lot of waste) - um, the SUNBLOCK comment ("I don't like sunblock, it's too greasy") - I sure hope she doesn't NOT put it on her 8 children...
From recipezaar.com: Powdered Sugar Granulated sugar that has been crushed into a fine powder with about 3% cornstarch added to prevent clumping. Powdered sugar labeled XXXX is slightly finer than that labeled XXX but they can be used interchangeably. 1 pound = 4 cups sifted. Ingredient Season: available year-round How to prepare: Because it dissolves so quickly it is often used for icings and frostings or dusted over desserts. Substitutions: 1 3/4 cup...
LOL I was banned and I was not even a senior member...I must have done something REALLY bad
My dd, almost 3, keeps complaining that her vagina hurts. Of course she is referring to her exterior area of her anatomy (hey, she's 2!). But when I look at it, it is definitely pretty red and I really don't know why it would be that way. My thoughts are: 1. she just finished potty-learning and being as independent as she is, maybe she wiped from back to front which caused an infection? 2. since she is now not wearing diapers, maybe the fabric of the undies is...