or Connect

Posts by quiero a mi bebe

edited
Hi everyone. I am writing concerning my sister. She is 7 months pregnant. After her first ultrasound the doctor noticed the cyst in the brain that can be a marker for Down Syndrome. They sent her for a heart sonogram for the baby and all seemed normal. Another ultrasound, the cyst was still there, but everything else seemed normal. A few weeks ago she had another ultrasound and they said the amniotic fluid was low and that can mean kidney problem (which can be another...
So I am from Canada, my husband is from mexico. We are going to visit the family for 2 weeks with dd1-(7) & dd2-(2) in Mexico. I have not gone since we went with dd1 when she was 1 and she had diarrhea the whole month we were there despite antibiotic treatments, etc. and when we got back she was in the hospital for a week, thank god i was still breastfeeding!! I have been to scared to go, but I did not know as much as I know now. I am planning on taking grapefruit seed...
Ok. So dd2 is 15 months old. About 2 weeks ago she was sick with a high fever for 3 days. The first day I took her to the doc because she just had an ear infection not long before. The doc said she just had a cold and would get better. So on day 3 I took her to the doc at the hospital (same doc), because she still had a fever and was not herslef at all, so fussy and even cried differently like it hurt her to cry. Plus I just noticed the puss in and around her ear.  He...
My dd is 6 and she has had bad stomach aches for about 2 years now. They used to be really bad and now not as severe. We have done blood allergy tests, negative for celiac and dairy, but I still don't give her much dairy anymore. Almost every day she says her stomach hurts, I'm pretty she is telling the truth because it's not always before we go and do things  that she may not want to.  But today she told me it hurts from her stomach to her throat, which sounds like acid...
My dd is 5 and I have the same problem. This is normal, but I think they do need to learn it is not okay. You said you go to church so I think you would like the book, Shepherding a Childs Heart, by Tedd Tripp.  I have not quite finished this book, but it has helped a lot already, especially considering I want to raise my children as christians.  It really makes sense and explains childrens behavior and different ways of discipline, but how disciplining biblically is the...
Hello,    I am breastfeeding and I have indigestion and feel a little sick. I have chewable papaya enzyme with amylase and bromelain, from Natural Factors. I am having one right now because I feel crappy and it's helping, but I'm not sure if it's ok while I'm breastfeeding. Does anyone know? baby is sleeping right now and probably will for at least 5 or 6 hours. I think it's probably ok, but just in case, if you know anything please share, Thanks.
Hello, my dd is 2 months old and we have been fighting thrush for a month maybe more, We have done 2 rounds of nystatin, then 3 days of gentian violet, applying it to my nipples and her tongue after every feed, then 5 days of one diflucan a day and gentian violet at night. we still have it! It is painful for me and most likely for her, Any suggestions?
Hello, I am bfeeding my 7 week old baby and we have had thrush for almost a month! we have done 2 weeks of nystatin and canesten on my nipples and we still have it. I bought some gentian violet today all excited to get rid of this and the pharmacist told me it can be toxic but didn't know much more. So i was wondering how I should go about treating this with gentian violet. How to apply it and how many times a day for how many days? Any input would be awesome!
Congratulations! She so sweet!