or Connect

Posts by myjulybabes

Can anyone recommend a specific map addon and damage meter? I was using MetaMap, but it looks like they're not planning on updating that any more. I generally like to keep things simple, but I neeeeeeeed my map coordinates and as I'm getting closer to raiding, I'd like a damage meter to see where I'm at and what I need to work on. My current addons are: --auctioneer (gotta make gold for that epic flyer!) --MetaMap --Omen (which is turned off most of the time, but...
I'm just starting to get into PvP again, hoping I can maybe pick up enough honor to get a piece or 2 of gear before I get bored out of my mind. I was stuck in an hour long WSG last night. I think I'll stick to AV. I'm still not real sure of the best strategies for it, but I just kinda follow the crowd and whack on any Horde I come across and it seems to work out, we've won most of the games I've been in. Oh, and if anyone's updating the master list, my main,...
I don't know the answer, but I can tell you I was glad to see you post this! I'm feeling the same way, and I have no idea why. I haven't gone so far as to go to other rooms or use blankets, but I bought nursing shirts (never owned one before), and try to pick the chair in the doctor's office that faces away from everyone, and stuff like that. I think maybe some of it is being out of practice...I had 4.5 years between nursing relationships. With Aidan, I was confident...
It depends on the hospital and the condition of the baby, and maybe your condition too. My younger dd was taken just across the room to be wiped off and have her APGARs, but that was as far as she went. They even moved the scale to where I could see it before they weighed her. Dh held her while I was stiched up, then I carried her to recovery, nursed her, and watched the nurse give her a bath. My boys though, were both preemies, and whisked off to the NICU. Someone...
I know you weren't particularly interested in the Midwest, but I have to put in a plug for St. Louis Children's Hospital anyway. It's ranked in the top 10 nationally, and we've generally had good experiences there. St. Louis also has another children's hospital...Cardinal Glennon. Not ranked as high by whoever does the rankings, but anyone I know who's gone there has been pretty happy with it. I don't know much about Shriners, never having dealt with ortho stuff, but...
Some babies just don't like to be spoon-fed. My kids enjoyed purees and being fed, but my nephew hated it. Refused, gagged, cried, etc. Even recently, at 19 mos, I offered him a spoonful of something I knew he liked off my plate and he looked at me like I was insane! But he's great at feeding himself, eats plenty in terms of both variety and quantity.
Quote: Originally Posted by tm2840 This is from my quitnet journal. I don't know if the link is still valid for others to view or not, but if so the WHOLE thing is at http://www.quitnet.com/community/pro...tString=tm2840 Best of luck to her. I still miss smoking sometimes, but overall my life is so much better without it, in so many ways. Maybe the following will help your friend a bit. Excellent post. You've spied on my life, haven't...
Quote: Originally Posted by CherryBomb Oh, so you ladies have a guild on Runetotem? Fantastic, I might have to join (because what I *really* need is another alt!) Looks like it's Alliance side? I want to try a druid...I just need to get over my dislike of nelfs... My alliance guild on Bronzebeard is an all female guild called Daughters of the Alliance. Pretty big and they're doing Kara right now if anyone ever wants to join up there, their info is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna You have to have a dagger in your main hand to use backstab, ambush ect. Yep. Anything that says "requires daggers" means main hand. I really want to get into raiding one day. Never have gotten there, because my main is a rogue on a fairly old server, so noone needed ANOTHER rogue. (uh, if anyone needs on in their guild, I'm at 65 and will transfer servers and work my butt off to level! )
It's a hard choice to make for sure. But we're another sucess story. Aidan's done great on it. I think .25 is a very normal starting dose, though IIRC, we split it and did half in the morning and half at night for quite awhile. He started on it at 3 yrs old, and he's still on it now at 6. We just went up to 1mg a day (.5 in the morning, .5 at night), because as he grew, the lower dose wasn't working as well. He's around 55lbs now. The doctor said 1mg is still a very...