or Connect

Posts by CajunMama

Has it been a year already? It feels like one really long day Noone has been sleeping worth a damn lately, and I'm about to crack. I really don't know how to correct it, since none of the cosleeping books I have been reading in my copious free time really address the "twin problem". ( Dr. Jay and NCSS don't really address the issue of them waking eacch other up etc) And Mr. BedHog himself( Evan) comes into the bed about 12:30, just when it really gets busy with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Owachi I know what you are going through Cherry Bomb....I have 9 month old twins......one won't sleep......he slept through the night 2-4 months every night then got his 4 month shots, had a fever all night and hasn't slept a night since....it has gotten worse and worse and he wakes almost every 20 min through the night...his Dr. said some babies just don't sleep but I know that isn't it. I've tried everything....checked his...
Quote: Originally Posted by bec I have to share. It's totally not kid related, but, for the first time, ever, today, I was able to run a mile straight!!! I've been working on my diet and activity level for the last 6 months, and have lost 49 pounds, so far, but I haven't been able to run for any amount of time. But, today, I was able to do it! I'm so excited! Holy sheep! That is awesome, bec. :
Tammi- she looks so grown up : I hope she feels better, poor punkin.
So, is anyone having problems with their "independant" 3yo suddenly deciding that they want back in the family bed? Cuz we don't all fit. : None of us got any sleep last night. Evan is the biggest bed hog EVAH! His feet were always in a baby's face or back. The babies were uber fussy, and DH and I were hanging on to our respective sides for dear life, and I was nursing the whole $%^(#*& time. DH is going to sleep in Evan's room tongith so I'll be left to deal with the...
We vax too. I guess I need to start using disposibles, formula, and eating nestle :
Christy: Precious pictures. : Sage is so pretty. : And Bec- how the hell are ya! : I've been thinking about you and Emily. Hope you can stop in more. I know Christy- I can't believe the twins are almost a year. : David is *almost* walking. scary stuff. I need to plan a party fopr them. I tkink I will make cupcakes and contain the mess a little bit Just for family. DH is still working out of the dining room : (don't get me started : ) so I don't know where I would...
Hi there! Hope you don't mind me joining in. My twins, Catherine & David, were born 1/30/06. : : Such cuties Anyway, I can't believe that they will be one this month! David is *almost* walking by himself, and Catherine is crawling everywhere and pulling up. Not cruising yet, but I expect that soon. : We are going to be pretty low key for their first birthday. Just family I expect to come over and have cake etc. They don't exhibit any signs of food allergies so i'm...
thx tammi. i got a Radian not long ago, and david is RF in it at the moment. I'm thinking about getting another. tonight Evan hugged his sister and said "I wove you" : it was so cute I almost cried. :
I'm looking forward to when all my babies can walk, talk, and are out of diapers. Hell, I'd be happy with one out of diapers Evan won't stay in the bed. He is geting up all the time. I can't deal with 3 not sleeping. It's bad enough with the twns, who wake up every hour : . Evan is growing like a weed- he is in 3T and 4T clothes now. I'm going to have to move him to the Radian car seat soon since he is almost 40lbs and I want to keep him harnessed as long as I...